Wüsthof Zest 2-Piece Paring Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy legendary quality in a colorful, lightweight design. Part of Wüsthof's new Zest series, these two paring knives excel at all kinds of small cutting jobs in the kitchen. Their convenient size makes them ideal for stocking the outdoor grill area or for taking along on picnics and camping trips.
- Set includes 3" spear-point paring knife and 4" serrated paring knife.
- Ideal for peeling, mincing and dicing tasks.
- Blades are stamped from high-carbon stainless steel.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Made in the historic cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Spear-Point Paring Knife: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Serrated Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by JennNCA from Dishwasher safe! I was looking for a pair of paring knives that I could put in the dishwasher. Per the website these are to be washed by hand. While shopping my local WS store I noticed these knives and took a closer look and per the instructions on the back of the knives these are actually dishwasher safe. I bought them and am very pleased with them so far. I think they will last a long time. :)Date published: 2017-01-01