Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We collaborated with the legendary coppersmiths at Ruffoni to create our exclusive Thermo-Clad™ Copper series. Designed to bring the joys of cooking with premium copper to home cooks, the bonded pans combine beautiful mirror-finish copper with the practical maintenance of stainless steel. This cookware set offers maximum heat responsiveness on the stovetop, giving you more control for every task from sautéing and simmering to braising and stir-frying.
- 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stock pot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Thermo-Clad technology bonds thick, mirror-polished copper to a thin interior layer of 18/10 stainless steel.
- Solid copper is the fastest heat conductor, ensuring quick, efficient and uniform heating with precise temperature control.
- Stainless-steel lining is nonreactive and ensures ease of use and maintenance for a lifetime.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handle provides a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stainless-steel lid keeps food warm.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Handcrafted in Italy by Ruffoni exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12 1/4" diam., 2 1/4" high; 3 lb. 14 oz.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 6 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 8-Qt. Stock Pot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 3/4" high; 6 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for electric and gas cooktops; not induction compatible.
- Oven safe to 450°F. Lids are oven safe to 375°F.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth to prevent water spots.
- Lids are dishwasher safe.
- To remove stubborn food bits, boil a mixture of water and vinegar in the pan to dissolve food particles.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.