Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan with Rack
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our Goldtouch® nonstick quarter-sheet pan and rack make a great team for baking and cooling smaller batches of cookies. You can also use the cooling rack with other baked goods – the commercial-quality steel wire rack allows air to circulate underneath. Or nestle it inside the pan to ice and finish fresh-baked treats.
- Baking sheet is made in USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Our Goldtouch ceramic nonstick coating makes baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal nonstick surfaces – and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along sheet pan's rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Rack features a durable Goldtouch nonstick coating for easy release and cleanup.
- Baking pan made in USA; cooling rack made in China
Compatible with these toaster ovens sold by Williams Sonoma:
- All-Clad Digital Countertop Oven
- Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Elite
- Breville Smart Convection Oven
- Breville Smart Oven Pro with Light
- Breville Smart Oven Air
- Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- 12" x 8 1/4" x 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Baking sheet is oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Is the rack oven safe?Hi alibb, The racks have the same ceramic-based nonstick finish and can be used in the oven up to 450F, the same as the baking pans. However, per the manufacturer, the racks are meant to be used for cooling, glazing or decorating already baked goods and not for cooking in the oven.Date published: 2019-01-29