Wolf Gourmet Electric Griddle
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bring the professional performance and distinctive style of Wolf appliances to your countertop with this electric precision griddle. A striking complement to the iconic Wolf range, the griddle has a spacious aluminum cooking surface for maintaining even temperatures, whether you're whipping up pancakes, grilling burgers or sautéing vegetables. A nonstick finish releases delicate food with ease, and the vented stainless-steel lid helps you expertly cook thicker cuts of meat, melt cheese toppings and steam small vegetables.
- Large professional-grade, cast-aluminum cooking surface provides even heating.
- Vented stainless-steel lid assists in cooking thicker food and protects griddle surface when not in use.
- Nonstick finish releases food smoothly and easily.
- Precise temperature control heats up to 450°F.
- Removable drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- On and preheat lights signal when griddle is at set temperature.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17" x 17 1/2" x 8" high overall; 16 1/2" x 12" cooking surface.
- 21 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Unplug after use and before cleaning.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Clean cooking surface with a cloth and hot, soapy water. Rinse with a clean damp cloth, then dry.
- Removable grease tray is dishwasher safe.
- Exterior may be wiped down with a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or metal scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.