Wolf Gourmet Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bring the professional performance and distinctive style of Wolf appliances to your countertop with the Wolf Gourmet blender. A striking complement to the iconic Wolf range, this 64-oz.-cap. blender offers ultra-responsive speed control to reach your exact preferred consistency. Make soup, blend drinks, chop vegetables, puree sauces, whip cream, churn butter, grind grains, create nut butters and more.
- 2.4-peak-horsepower motor propels the blades to speeds over 210 mph.
- Responsive, infinite variable speed blends ingredients to your exact preferences with a twist of the dial.
- Intuitive LCD control panel displays speed and elapsed blending time.
- Four program settings for total simplicity: Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, Soup.
- Available with red, black or stainless-steel knob.
- Includes an emulsion cup for dressings and marinades and a filler cap with measurement markings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" x 9" x 20 1/4" high.
- 13 lb.
- Pulse function works with any manual blending speed, from lowest to highest.
- Extra-large 64-oz. Tritan jar is shatterproof and BPA free.
- Tamper fits into lid for mixing thick or frozen mixtures.
- Stainless-steel and die-cast construction.
- Sized to fit under standard-size cabinets.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe base with a damp cloth or sponge. Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners.
- Hand-wash blender jar.
- Blender lid, emulsion cap, assembly, tamper and jar pad are dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Manuel from Best investment Bought this a few weeks ago, and I have been using it every day since. Great smoothie maker feature. Wolf Gourmet blender can emulsify pretty much everything. I make breakfast smoothies every morning, and they are delicious. Great way to each your fruits and veggies! The best part is the ease of cleaning. Well built, and made for professional use. The product design is flawless. Perfect investment. Will never buy another brand again. Wolf Gourmet never disappointsDate published: 2018-11-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Kalacu from Powerful Little Engine I have had this beauty for about 2 months and just live it. It isn’t unbearably loud, it is solid and easy to clean. Do not wash in the dishwasher (in time, may damage the clear container.) Just rinse out, add a couple of drops of detergent and some water, put the lid on and turn it on for a few minutes, rinse again, done! A special smoothie setting makes the perfectly blended drink as it goes through it’s cycles. You will not be disappointed with this blender!Date published: 2018-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by OceanQuest from Great blender I just got this blender and so far it is working wonderfully. The best blender I have ever had. Wolf appliances are top qualityDate published: 2017-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Cookaholic from Fantastic and powerful! I love this blender! The power of this blender is unbelievable! Please note if you are considering this blender: it is only 20 1/4" tall if you store the tamper thing in the lid. The blender with the lid on (the normal way most people store a blender under their cabinets) is only 17 1/2" tall! Short enough to fit under cabinets. This blender was recommended to me by someone I trust and when I looked online I had to eliminate it due to the excessive height. Happened to see a photo with it next to other blenders and it didn't add up, so I called Wolf and had them use a tape measure- just 17 1/2". Yea!! Glad I checked. It is really great and I'm not disappointed in any way! Great looking in my black/white kitchen with stainless steel appliances and red accents! Perfect!Date published: 2017-03-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Montreal from The best blender at any price! This is the best blender we have ever used. We had someone demo both the Vitamix and the Wolf blenders for us, and in the end, the Wolf won hands down. It has more power and blends quicker and even makes the soups hotter! It may not be important to everyone, but it also has a more polished, professional look, and feel. It has a very heavy solid base that stays in place when blending even at the highest speeds. We have made smoothies and soups, all which were amazing! The Vitamix has a clean setting, but the same function can be accomplished on low-speed manual (waste of a button in my opinion). If you are a cook or chef and want the best performing blender on the market, this is the one!Date published: 2016-06-23