Williams Sonoma Truffle Pantry Gift Crate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A brilliant gift for the truffle lover or adventurous cook on your list, our collection offers an array of options for incorporating the incomparable flavors of white and black truffles to any dish. These delicacies are imported from Tartufi di Fassia, a family-owned estate in Umbria, Italy, where cavatori (truffle hunters) have harvested their treasures from the hilly woods for more than a century. The truffle oils, sauce, honey and butter are packaged in our reusable signature wood crate.
- 1 lb. 1 oz. food total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in Italy.
Williams Sonoma Truffle Pantry Gift Crate includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 3.38 oz. Organic Black Truffle Olive Oil
- 3.38 oz. Organic White Truffle Olive Oil
- 2.82 oz. Black Summer Truffle Sauce
- 3.52 oz. Acacia Honey & Black Summer Truffles
- 4.23 oz. Truffle Butter
- Dimensions & More Info
- Organic Black Truffle Olive Oil: 100% Umbrian organic extra-virgin olive oil, cold-pressed, with a smooth, peppery, mild black truffle flavor. Use as a finishing oil for meats, fish, egg dishes, pasta, potatoes and risotto (3.38 oz.).
- Organic White Truffle Olive Oil: 100% Umbrian organic extra-virgin olive oil, cold-pressed, with a slightly peppery foundation and notes of garlic from the white truffle extract. Add just a few drops for finishing pasta, risotto, eggs or your favorite meats and seafood (3.38 oz.).
- Black Summer Truffle Sauce: Black summer truffles and champignons are simmered with 100% extra-virgin olive oil to create this rich, tapenade-like sauce. Delectable spread on toast, or thinned with lemon juice and tossed with pasta (2.82 oz.).
- Acacia Honey & Black Summer Truffles: Light golden honey with shavings of black summer truffles and a delicate floral flavor. Serve as an accompaniment to cheeses; excellent drizzled over Parmesan with pepper (3.52 oz.).
- Truffle Butter: A fragrant golden spread of black summer truffle pieces blended with dairy butter churned from the rich milk of grass-fed cows. Delicious in risottos and pastas as well as on crostini, flatbreads and popcorn (4.23 oz.).
- Use & Care
- Truffle Butter: Store at ambient temperature for up to 30 months, unopened. Once opened, place in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 1 year.
- Truffle Olive Oils: Store at ambient temperature for up to 3 years, unopened. Once opened, place in the refrigerator, where they will keep for up to 1 year.
- Truffle Sauce: Store unopened at ambient temperature for up to 3 years, unopened. Once opened, place in the refrigerator, where they will keep for up to 3 years.
- Truffle Honey: Store at ambient temperature for up to 2 years.
- Black Truffle Olive Oil: Organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic black truffle flavoring.
- White Truffle Olive Oil: Organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic white truffle flavoring.
- Truffle Butter: Italian butter, black summer truffles, salt, flavoring.
- Contains dairy or dairy products.
- Truffle Sauce: Champignon mushrooms, extra-virgin olive oil, black summer truffles 6%, parsley, salt, garlic, organic black truffle flavoring (extra-virgin olive oil, black truffle).
- Truffle Honey: Acacia honey, black summer truffles, organic black truffle flavoring (extra-virgin olive oil, black truffle).
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.