Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ 15-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Whether you're an accomplished baker or just starting out, this comprehensive set equips you with all the most essential pans, plus two cooling racks. Made for us in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel pans offer extreme durability and beautiful baking results.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel pans distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Pans won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extra-thick rolled edges ensure long-term durability and resistance to warping.
- Chrome-plated-steel cooling racks with closely set wires fit inside standard half-sheet pans for glazing and finishing baked goods.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
15-piece set includes:
- Two cookie sheets
- Two half-sheet pans
- Two quarter-sheet pans
- Two 9" round cake pans
- 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan
- 12-well muffin pan
- 24-well muffin pan
- Two 1-lb. loaf pans
- Two 11" x 16" cooling racks
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet (2): 18" x 14" x 1/2" high.
- Half-Sheet Pan (2): 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter-Sheet Pan (2): 9" x 13" x 1" high.
- Round Cake Pan (2): 9" diam., 2" high.
- Rectangular Cake Pan: 13" x 9" x 2" high.
- 12-Well Muffin Pan: 11" x 15 3/4" x 2" high.
- 24-Well Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- 1-lb. Loaf Pan (2): 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- Cooling Rack (2): 11" x 16.
- Straight sides on cake pans guarantee uniform, professional-looking results.
- Extended edges on muffin pans provide a secure grip.
- Sheet pans feature a unique diamond-textured surface to increase airflow for even baking.
- Cooling Cookie sheets, sheet pans, cake pans, muffin pans, and loaf pans are made in USA.
- Cooling racks are made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash only.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.