Williams Sonoma Tour de France Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Experience a taste of French haute cuisine with our meticulously curated array of epicurean specialties. We partnered with European culinary experts to select the finest offerings, including fruitwood-smoked salmon, triple-cream Brie, pork paté, as well as authentic French blinis and caviar. The items arrive in a reusable wooden crate, wrapped and ready for giving. Send one as an engagement gift or a housewarming present or for any occasion worth savoring.
Daniel Boulud Smoked Salmon: Silky, delicate fruitwood-smoked salmon made from premium cuts of fresh Atlantic salmon. Smoked by Catsmo Artisan Smokehouse in New York's Hudson Valley using recipes by Chef Daniel Boulud. (4 oz.)
Brillat Savarin Cheese: Triple-cream cow's milk cheese named after 19th-century gastronome and epicure Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin. Features a white, bloomy rind with a buttery interior with hints of mushroom, nuts and truffles. (8 oz.)
Pork Paté: Produced in small batches in France, this artisanal paté is crafted according to tradition with the highest quality pork, onions and spices. (5 oz.)
Trout Roe: Farmed from rainbow trout in Western France, this beautiful deep-orange roe exudes a briny tang, a hint of smokiness and a pleasingly firm pop. (2.8 oz.)
French Blinis: These small, French-made pancakes are the traditional French vehicle for caviar. Enjoy them with serving of trout roe and a dollop of crème fraîche. (4.8 oz.)
- 1 lb. 8.6 oz.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA, France and Scotland.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Smoked Salmon: 4 oz.; made in Scotland.
- Brillat Savarin Cheese: 8 oz.; made in France.
- Pork Paté: 5 oz.; made in USA.
- Trout Roe: 2.8 oz.; made in France.
- French Blinis: 4.76 oz.; made in France.
- Use & Care
- The items ship chilled with gel packs. Refrigerate these items upon receipt. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable crisper or container away from the refrigerator fan. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Consume items within two weeks of receipt. After opening, they will keep for up to 3 days. Do not freeze.
- To warm the blinis, preheat oven to 350°F. Heat for 8–10 minutes until just warmed.
- Daniel Boulud Smoked Salmon: Atlantic salmon, hardwood smoke, salt, sugar.
- Brillat Savarin Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, cream, salt, animal rennet, ferments.
- Pork Rillette: Pork, pork jowls, pork liver, onions, milk, isolated soy protein, salt, black pepper, garlic, dextrose, spices, sodium nitrite.
- Trout Roe: Trout roe, salt.
- French Blinis: Wheat flour, sunflower oil, lactose, milk proteins, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, dehydrated egg whites, whole eggs, sodium pyrophosphate (raising agent), sodium bicarbonate, salt, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, water.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.