Williams Sonoma Tour de France Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Experience a taste of French haute cuisine with our meticulously curated array of epicurean specialties. We partnered with European culinary experts to select the finest offerings, including fruitwood-smoked salmon, triple-cream Brie, pork paté, as well as authentic French blinis and caviar. The items arrive in a reusable wooden crate, wrapped and ready for giving. Send one as an engagement gift, a housewarming present or for any occasion worth savoring.
Daniel Boulud Smoked Salmon: Silky, delicate fruitwood-smoked salmon made from premium cuts of fresh Atlantic salmon. Smoked by Catsmo Artisan Smokehouse in New York's Hudson Valley using recipes by Chef Daniel Boulud. (4 oz.)
Brillat Savarin Cheese: Triple-cream cow's milk cheese named after 19th century gastronome and epicure Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin. Features a white, bloomy rind with a buttery interior with hints of mushroom, nuts and truffles. (8 oz.)
Pork Paté: Produced in small batches in France, this artisanal paté is crafted according to tradition with the highest quality pork, onions and spices. (5 oz.).
Trout Roe: Farmed from rainbow trout in Western France, this beautiful deep-orange roe exudes a briny tang, a hint of smokiness and a pleasingly firm pop. (3.5 oz.)
French Blinis: These small, French-made pancakes are the traditional French vehicle for caviar. Enjoy them with serving of trout roe and a dollop of crème fraiche. (4.8 oz.)
- 1 lb. 9.3 oz.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA, France and Scotland.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Smoked Salmon: 4 oz. Made in Scotland.
- Brillat Savarin Cheese: 8 oz. Made in France.
- Pork Paté: 5 oz. Made in USA.
- Trout Roe: 3.5 oz. Made in France.
- French Blinis: 4.76 oz. Made in France.
- Use & Care
- The items ship chilled with gel packs. Refrigerate these items upon receipt. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable crisper or container away from the refrigerator fan. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Consume items within two weeks of receipt. After opening, they will keep for up to 3 days. Do not freeze.
- To warm the blinis, preheat oven to 350°F. Heat for 8–10 minutes until just warmed.
- Daniel Boulud Smoked Salmon: Atlantic salmon, hardwood smoke, salt, sugar.
- Brillat Savarin Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, cream, salt, animal rennet, ferments.
- Pork Rillette: Pork, pork jowls, pork liver, onions, milk, isolated soy protein, salt, black pepper, garlic, dextrose, spices, sodium nitrite.
- Trout Roe: Trout roe, salt.
- French Blinis: Wheat flour, sunflower oil, lactose, milk proteins, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, dehydrated egg whites, whole eggs, sodium pyrophosphate (raising agent), sodium bicarbonate, salt, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, water.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.