Taste of Deer Creek Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Presented in lovely reusable Williams Sonoma wooden gift crate, this collection showcases a trio of Deer Creek's award-winning cheddar cheeses along with the best accompaniments Wisconsin has to offer, each hand selected by the Deer Creek cheese team to complement its cheese.
- 2 lb. 7 oz. total (1 lb. 3 oz. cheese).
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
Taste of Deer Creek crate includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- Vat 17 World Cheddar (6 oz.)
- The Rattlesnake (7 oz.)
- 5 Year Private Reserve (6 oz.)
- Quince & Apple Raspberry Rose Preserves (6 oz )
- Underground Meats Wisco Old Fashioned Sausage (2 oz.)
- Treat Handmade Candied Pecans (3-oz bag)
- Potter’s Crackers Cranberry Hazelnut Organic Crisps (6 oz.)
- Cheese information and wine-pairing cards
- Dimensions & More Info
Taste of Deer Creek crate includes:
- Vat 17 World Cheddar: Gold Medal Winner at the World Cheese Awards, with bold, complex flavor and a tangy nuttiness that reflects attributes of international cheddars. (6 oz.)
- The Rattlesnake: Smooth and creamy medium-aged cheddar infused with premium gold tequila and habanero peppers for a fiery finish. (7 oz.)
- 5-Year Private Reserve Grade A Specialty Cheddar: This nuanced cheese starts with fresh acidic notes that blossom into bold, savory aged cheddar flavors. (6 oz.)
- Quince & Apple Raspberry Rose Jam: Bursting with lush fruit and floral notes that complement each of the cheeses. (6 oz. jar)
- Underground Meats Wisco Old Fashioned Sausage: Made with heritage pork brightened with allspice, brandied cherries, orange peel and a hint of red chili, this subtly sweet salami is a twist on a Wisconsin cocktail tradition, the brandy Old Fashioned. (2 oz.)
- Treat Hand Made Candied Pecans: Crunchy pecans with an irresistible combination of sweet and salty flavors. (3 oz.)
- Potter’s Crackers Cranberry Hazelnut Organic Crisps: Crunchy cracker made with rolled oats, hazelnuts, sesame and sunflower seeds and sweet cranberries, raisins and oranges. (6 oz.)
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheeses upon receipt. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan, where it will keep up to 6 months unopened.
- Upon receipt, refrigerate the Underground Meats Wisco Old Fashioned Sausage and the Quince & Apple Raspberry Rose Preserves.
- Store the Treat Handmade Candied Pecans and Potter’s Crackers Cranberry Hazelnut Organic Crisps at room temperature, where they will keep up to 6 months, unopened, or up to two days after opening.
- Consume the cheese within one week of opening. To experience the cheeses' full flavor, serve at room temperature. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended).
- Serve the cheeses alongside crackers, fruits, charcuterie, nuts, preserves, and other accompaniments on a cheeseboard for entertaining friends and family.
- Serve as a first course, small plates or dessert course.
- Vat 17: Pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes.
- The Rattlesnake: Pasteurized milk, salt, tequila, habanero peppers, enzymes, cheese cultures.
- 5-Year Private Reserve Cheddar: Cultured pasteurized milk, salt enzymes.
- Quince & Apple Raspberry Rose Preserves: Raspberries, cane sugar, lemon juice, water, pectin, rose oil.
- Underground Meats Wisco Old Fashioned Sausage: Pork, salt, water, dextrose, garlic, allspice, brandied cherries, orange peel, red chili, sugar, lactic acid, starter culture, sodium nitrate, pork casing.
- Treats Handmade Candied Pecans: Pecans, sugar, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery