Williams Sonoma Silicone Spatulas, Set of 4, Paprika
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. He believed that every spatula we made should achieve the highest levels of durability and performance. That's why our signature spatulas have paintbrush-inspired handles designed to encourage the ideal angle and grip, plus heads made of heatproof silicone in shapes and sizes that help you complete a variety of kitchen tasks.
- Set of four includes medium spatula, medium spoonula, mini spoonula and mini jar scraper.
- Medium spatula is designed for mixing, blending and folding as well as stovetop cooking.
- Medium spoonula excels at scooping and scraping large quantities of batter, icing, mashed potatoes and other food, as well as mixing, blending and folding.
- Mini spoonula and jar scraper scoop and scrape food from every nook and cranny of blending containers, baking tools, small jars and more.
- Silicone heads won't chip or crack and are heat-resistant up to 600°F.
- Paintbrush-style beechwood handle shape offers comfort and control.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium Spatula: 12 1/2" long.
- Medium Spoonula: 12 1/2"long.
- Mini Spoonula: 8 3/4" long.
- Mini Jar Scraper: 8 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Heat safe up to 600°F.
- Silicone heads remove for dishwasher cleaning.
- Hand-wash beechwood handles.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.