Williams Sonoma Roe Caviar Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Delight seafood connoisseurs with our luxurious gift crate, featuring premium fish roe and classic blinis – plus a traditional glass server and mother-of-pearl spoon, all packaged in our signature wooden crate for gifting or display. The gift set includes:
Salmon Roe: Harvested from wild salmon caught in Alaska, these large beads have a sparkling reddish orange color with a firm texture and clean, crisp salmon flavor.
Smoked Trout Roe: Farmed from rainbow trout in Western France, these medium-sized orange grains have a briny tang with a hint of smokiness and a crisp pop.
Blinis: These classic little pancakes are perfect for topping with savory roe and a dollop of crème fraiche.
Glass Server: For perfect presentation, fill this handsome server with crushed ice, then top with jars of roe.
Serving Spoon: Traditional mother-of-pearl spoon won't interfere with the nuanced flavors of the roe.
- Set includes: Salmon Roe (2 oz.), Smoked Trout Roe (2 oz.), Blini (4.8 oz.), Glass Server and Mother-of-Pearl Spoon.
- Shipped chilled.
- Salmon roe is a product of USA; Trout roe is a product of France.
- Blinis are made in USA.
- Chiller made in USA; spoon made in Vietnam.
- Use & Care
- The roe and blinis ship chilled with gel packs. Upon receipt, remove the jars and blini package from the carton and store in the freezer or refrigerator. Unopened, the roe will keep frozen one year or refrigerated one month.
- When serving the roe, never use metal utensils as the alloys change the taste of the product. Non-reactive materials include glass, mother of pearl, wood and plastic.
- Salmon Roe: Salmon roe, salt.
- Smoked Trout Roe: Trout roe, salt.
- Blinis: Wheat flour, sunflower oil, lactose, milk proteins, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, dehydrated egg whites and whole eggs, raising agent: sodium pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, salt, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, water
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.