Williams Sonoma Outdoor Waterproof Pen Thermometer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Whether you're grilling at night or in inclement weather, you can count on this rugged, waterproof, shatter-resistant digital thermometer to take the guesswork out of cooking. Compact enough to fit in your pocket, it's great for grilling, tailgating or picnicking and displays the precise internal temperature of food in seconds.
- Blue backlit LCD screen illuminates the display for easy reading in low light.
- Measures temperatures from -40°F to 450°F (-40°C to 230°C).
- Features auto-off, maximum temperature, minimum temperature and hold functions as well as convenient lanyard.
- Removable sleeve doubles as handle when probe is not in use.
- Uses one CR2032 battery (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 7 1/4" long.
- Probe: 3" long.
- "Hold" feature allows internal temperature readings to be held on the display even after thermometer is removed from food.
- Protective sleeve locks onto back end of thermometer for an extended grip.
- Can be periodically recalibrated to verify temperature accuracy over time.
- Max memory features recalls the maximum temperature reached.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Remove sleeve to use probe; replace sleeve when probe is not in use.
- Insert probe into center of food and hold for 10 seconds to measure internal temperature.
- Follow instructions in manual.
- Do not leave thermometer in the oven or on the grill.
- Electrostatic interference may affect the first use of the thermometer; to remedy, remove and reinstall the battery.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery