Williams Sonoma Outdoor Long Stem Grill Thermometer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Keep tabs on meat temperature while staying safely away from the heat. Our long-stem thermometer is thoughtfully designed with an easy-read LCD screen and "hold" button to lock in the temperature reading. After 20 minutes, the thermometer automatically shuts off to preserve battery life.
- Extra-long 10" stainless-steel probe protects hands from heat source.
- Measures temperatures from -4°F to 392°F.
- Water resistant and durable.
- Includes one CR2032 battery and protective probe sleeve.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 2" x 3" x 11" high.
- Probe: 10" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Make sure meat has thawed entirely before use.
- Insert thermometer into the thickest part of the meat to a point where the tip is 3/4" past the center of the meat, but not in contact with the bone, fat or gristle.
- Do not leave thermometer in the oven or on the grill.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery