Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Tool Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Life in the kitchen is easier when you use the right tool for the task. A great gift for any cook, this essential set includes five of our favorite stainless-steel kitchen tools, all designed for super-efficient food prep, cooking and baking.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Five-piece set includes a spatula, soup ladle, pasta fork, slotted spoon and whisk.
- Loop handles provide a comfortable grip and easy hanging storage.
- Made of durable stainless steel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Spatula: An everyday essential for turning foods efficiently and transferring them neatly without breakage. 14" long.
- Soup Ladle: Sturdy ladle has a deep bowl that efficiently scoops and portions everything from broths, soups and sauces to creamy hot cereals. 11" long.
- Pasta Fork: Perfect for long pastas like spaghetti, linguini and fettuccini, this sturdy server has an efficient perforated design with gently rounded tines that grip noodles without tearing them. 12 1/2" long.
- Slotted Spoon: Perforated head efficiently drain liquids while preventing food from falling through, ideal for lifting cooked vegetables, dumplings or ravioli from a pot. 12" long.
- Whisk: Perfectly balanced whisk is great for everything from blending batters and stirring sauces to beating egg whites and cream. 12" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.