Williams Sonoma Olivewood Pastry Brush
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
You'll find countless uses for our classic pastry brush, from applying egg washes and buttering pans to brushing bits of lemon peel from the zester. Crafted with genuine boar bristles for the ideal balance of resilience and gentle flexion, it's fitted with an olivewood handle for a firm, comfortable grip.
- Ideal for countless tasks, from applying milk and egg washes to basting and buttering phyllo.
- Natural boar bristles are soft and flexible for easy, thorough brushing.
- Richly grained olivewood handle ages beautifully over time.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1" Pastry Brush: 6" long.
- 1 1/2" Pastry Brush: 6 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery