Williams Sonoma White Gardenia Hand Lotion
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspired by a spring garden, this uplifting floral scent layers the soft aromas of white gardenia, tuberose and star jasmine with a hint of bright citrus. Our White Gardenia hand lotion is soothing, moisturizing and gentle, with a naturally light, fresh fragrance.
- Scented with white gardenia, star jasmine, tuberose, citrus and other premium essential oils and essences.
- Hand lotion nourishes your skin with natural shea butter and vitamin-rich botanical oils.
- Biodegradable earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- Not tested on animals.
- Includes durable plastic pump top.
- Essential oil products developed exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Water (aqua) (eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, c12-c15 alkyl benzoate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), ceteareth-20, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dimethicone, olea europea (olive) fruit oil, myristyl myristate, acrylamide/ammonium acrylate, copolymer, cetyl alcohol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gretagarbo from Beautiful scent! I got this as a Christmas gift from my son. It is fantastic. It’s so light and natural. Often gardenia based scents can be overwhelming. I can’t run out of this!Date published: 2019-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Proofer from An Absolute Favorite Love this lotion! It has a fresh gardenia smell, but is not overbearing. It's certainly rich enough for a hand lotion and a body lotion. If you prefer a richer consistency, though, simply add a bit of coconut, castor, jojoba or other carrier oil. I always have a backup bottle of this on hand for use all year round.Date published: 2017-07-12Rated 4 out of 5 by LilLiz from Lovely aroma I so enjoy using this lotion and only wish the lotion itself soaked into the skin better.Date published: 2017-02-01
Are the William and Sonoma soaps cruelty free? Are they tested on animals?Hi Redd, Yes, our Williams Sonoma soaps are cruelty free; they are not tested on animals.Date published: 2019-10-07