Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 15-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
These signature pans offer superb performance and feature our Goldtouch dual-layer nonstick coating, designed to release food effortlessly. The pans are constructed with a ceramic reinforcement that is bonded to the metal surface and coated with a nonstick layer that won't scratch, stain or wear away, which also makes the bakeware easy to clean.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Ceramic-based Goldtouch coating is more resistant to abrasion than typical nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- The pieces won't corrode, scratch, rust or stain, even with heavy use.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Baking pans made in USA; cooling racks made in China.
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Two cookie sheets.
- Two half sheet pans.
- Two quarter sheet pans.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One 24-well mini-muffin pan.
- One 9"-diam. pie dish.
- Two cooling racks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Loaf Pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Rectangular Cake Pan: 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Round Cake Pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cookie Sheets: 18" x 14" x 1” high.
- Half Sheet Pans: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter Sheet Pan: 13" x 9" x 1” high.
- Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Mini Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Pie Dish: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling Racks: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the loaf, half-sheet and quarter-sheet pans maximize durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cookie sheets' angled side provides a good grip when you're removing pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat so cookies slide right off.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Loaf pan's folded construction enhances its strength and durability.
- Extended edge on muffin pans provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pans to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Pans made in USA; cooling racks made in China.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by lauren7 from SRATCHED Beware when ordering online!! Items were shipped to me -- and 14 of the 15 pieces were horribly scratched and showing the silver base underneath. Unacceptable.Date published: 2019-08-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great variety of products Sonoma products make cooking easier and clean easily.Date published: 2019-06-11Rated 2 out of 5 by wsmarie from Falsely Advertised, Hard to Clean, Stain VERY easy I love the look and initial performance of the Gold touch bakeware - I sprung for the full set recently. It is mind-blowing to me how these are advertised as easy to clean and non-staining. I use foil or parchment paper with every use, and they STILL stain very easily and are impossible to clean even if you soak and scrub immediately after use. The only thing that works to remove the stain (I tried Dawn, a gentle scouring pad, Goo-Gone, and even a magic eraser - none work) is Easy Off oven cleaner, but it is very harsh and strips the gold coating. Over time, these become VERY ugly looking with brown/black specks and spots that are impossible to remove even after tons of elbow grease scrubbing. They appear DIRTY even though they're clean because of the terrible stains. For how expensive they are and how falsely advertised as non-staining, it's amazing to me that WS hasn't recalled them. Very disappointing; the only reason why I'm giving two stars is because they are handsome looking and cook very nicely when you first purchase them. But they do not stand up over time. Total waste of money.Date published: 2019-04-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Martin5 from No worth the money Very hard to clean with texture and has already started to rust where there is not gold plating.Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 1 out of 5 by joyceL from Hard to clean! The diamond-texture surface makes for lots of scrubbing with a with a brush and soap. and I still could not clean the baked on left overs.Date published: 2017-01-20Rated 3 out of 5 by newlyweb from diamond-textured surface While the other reviews speak of ease of cleaning, the one pan in the set with the diamond-texture surface is impossible to keep clean. Imagine roasting vegetables, and some of the vegetables cook into the pan. Because the diamond-textured surface is not flat, it is difficult to get it off. We've soaked for hours, and this is only after a few uses. The rest of the pans have worked well for us.Date published: 2016-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by grnmtngrl112456 from Love this Bakeware When they say nonstick it really is nonstick! When they say wash with warm soapy water and hand dry. Its that easy. Even my husband likes using them. After he saw how easy they were to clean he said "we need to get more of these!" I may have left out the part where I told him I bought a 15 piece set! I'm sure he'll be happy when he finds out! I know I am.Date published: 2015-07-08Rated 3 out of 5 by NanBe from Good baking results Pros: I am happy with the results from baking. Everything is easily removed from the pans. They seem to bake evenly. Cons: Came scratched and I tried to return the scratched items to the store, but they were ALL scratched. This makes me very worried about the durability of them. Also very heavy.Date published: 2015-02-25