Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Baker's Dream 25-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bake the delectable creations of your dreams with our comprehensive set. We've assembled a professional baking set to handle everyone's favorite recipe, including bread, muffins, rolls, cakes, pies and cookies. Designed for impeccable performance, these signature pans feature our Goldtouch® nonstick coating to guarantee flawless release and quick cleanup.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The ceramic-reinforced Goldtouch® coating is more resistant to abrasion than typical nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- These professional pieces won’t corrode, scratch, rust or stain – even with heavy use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- Four mini loaf pans.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- One 9" springform pan.
- Two 8" round cake pans.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Two 9" square cake pans.
- Two cookie sheets.
- Two half-sheet pans.
- Two quarter-sheet pans.
- One three-quarter-sheet pan.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One 24-well mini-muffin pan.
- One 9" pie dish.
- Two cooling racks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Loaf pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Mini loaf pan: 5 1/2" x 3" x 2 1/4" high.
- Rectangular cake pan: 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Springform pan: 9" diam.; 3 1/2" deep.
- Round cake pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Square cake pan: 9" sq.; 2 1/4" high.
- Cookie sheet: 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Half-sheet pan: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter-sheet pan: 13" x 9" x 1" high.
- Three-quarter-sheet pan: 21" x 15" x 1" high.
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Mini muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Pie dish: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling rack: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Made in USA; cooling racks made in China.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the loaf, half-sheet and quarter-sheet pans maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cookie sheets' angled side provides a good grip when you're removing the pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat, so cookies slide right off.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Loaf pan's folded construction enhances its strength and durability.
- Extended edge on the muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Straight sides guarantee uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Springform pan has removable sides that clamp tightly around the base for a leak-proof seal; the sides spring free when you open the clamp.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tosafood from Great product Love this bakeware. It is truly nonstick and bakes evenly. Wish I had bought this years agoDate published: 2015-01-30