Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Baker's Dream 25-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bake the delectable creations of your dreams with our comprehensive set. We've assembled a professional baking set to handle everyone's favorite recipe, including bread, muffins, rolls, cakes, pies and cookies. Designed for impeccable performance, these signature pans feature our Goldtouch® nonstick coating to guarantee flawless release and quick cleanup.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Ceramic-based Goldtouch® coating is more resistant to abrasion than typical nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- These professional pieces won't corrode, scratch, rust or stain – even with heavy use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- Four mini loaf pans.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- One 9" springform pan.
- Two 8" round cake pans.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Two 9" square cake pans.
- Two cookie sheets.
- Two half-sheet pans.
- Two quarter-sheet pans.
- One three-quarter-sheet pan.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One 24-well mini-muffin pan.
- One 9" pie dish.
- Two cooling racks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Loaf Pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Mini Loaf Pan: 5 1/2" x 3" x 2 1/4" high.
- Rectangular Cake Pan: 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Springform Pan: 9" diam.; 3 1/2" deep.
- Round Cake Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Square Cake Pan: 9" sq.; 2 1/4" high.
- Cookie Sheet: 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Half-Sheet Pan: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Quarter-Sheet Pan: 13" x 9" x 1" high.
- Three-Quarter-Sheet Pan: 21" x 15" x 1" high.
- Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Mini Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Pie Dish: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling Rack: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Made in USA; cooling racks made in China.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the loaf, half-sheet and quarter-sheet pans maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cookie sheets' angled side provides a good grip when you're removing pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat, so cookies slide right off.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Loaf pan's folded construction enhances its strength and durability.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Straight sides guarantee uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Springform pan has removable sides that clamp tightly around the base for a leak-proof seal; the sides spring free when you open the clamp.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brcscheibel from Great material and nonstick capability I've had this set for a few weeks now, and although I have not tried all of the items yet, I am pleased with what I have used so far. The nonstick has worked fine and as long as you dont charcoal/over bake your goodies, they won't stick to the sheets.Date published: 2019-01-22Rated 5 out of 5 by EastKYCook from Perfect Set I registered for this set when I got married in June of 2017. I am so glad they were gifted to us; they are perfect and very high quality. This set has everything you will need if you love to bake. It is truly a Baker's dream!Date published: 2018-06-24Rated 1 out of 5 by SupperMom from Not non stick I bake at least once a week so treated myself to this set. A huge expensive mistake. After just a few uses, the Goldtouch pans stick the worst of any pans I own. One day I got so frustrated when making mince pies for Christmas, I asked my husband to pick up a non stick muffin pan when he was at the supermarket. That cheap pan is more non stick than the Goldtouch. My family loves egg muffins for breakfast (egg, kale, sausage, onion, red pepper baked in muffin tins); when I use the Goldtouch muffin pan, despite more than adequate greasing of the pan, the muffins always stick and clean up is a nightmare. I love to bake mini loaves as these are perfect size for gifting but these stick the worst. I had bought a cake pan before buying the whole set to see what the pans are alike but because I line the pan with parchment when making cakes, there is no sticking issue for when I bake cakes, just EVERYTHING else. And then the pans are a nightmare to clean.Date published: 2018-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Tosafood from Great product Love this bakeware. It is truly nonstick and bakes evenly. Wish I had bought this years agoDate published: 2015-01-30