Williams Sonoma Fruit & Savory Gift Crate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The perfect gift for any occasion, this charming wooden crate is filled with a variety of savory foods—prosciutto, cheese, crackers and mixed nuts—along with juicy, fresh Comice pears. Enjoy the items separately, or arrange them on a board or platter for entertaining. The crate, embellished with the iconic Williams Sonoma logo, can be reused to pack a picnic or potluck.
Volpi Prosciutto: Made using the same old-world drying and aging method as traditional Italian prosciutto, Volpi makes in the U.S. from all-natural domestic pork. (3 oz.)
TouVelle Cheese: Made by Oregon's Rogue Creamery, TouVelle boasts a mild, nutty, tangy flavor and cheddar-like texture. (4 oz.)
Honey-Wheat Crackers: Hearty crackers with a hint of sweetness to complement the prosciutto and cheese. (3.5 oz.)
Mixed Nuts: Assorted nuts including almonds, cashews, peanuts and filberts, add a crunchy element to a cheese and meat platter. (4 oz.)
Webster Comice Pears: Three green pears with a delicate blush. These are the sweetest and juiciest pears available with smooth, not gritty flesh.
- 6 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The prosciutto ships with ice packs. It can be stored, unopened, at cool ambient temperature until its Best-By date. Once opened, store the prosciutto in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Do not freeze.
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Consume cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt.
- Store pears at room temperature until they are ripe. Refrigerate pears to halt over-ripening.
- Prosciutto: Pork, sea salt.
- TouVelle Cheese: Pasteurized whole cow milk, salt, enzymes and cheese cultures.
- Honey Wheat Crackers: Unbleached enriched flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [Vitamin B1], riboflavin [Vitamin B2], folic acid), vegetable oils (soybean, canola, and/or sunflower), brown sugar, defatted wheat germ, whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, contains 2% or less of: sesame seed, honey, oat fiber, nonfat milk, leaving (ammodium bicarbonate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), malted barley, soy lecithin, enzyme.
- Mixed Nuts: Almonds, cashews, filberts, Brazil nuts, walnuts, pecans, peanut oil, salt.
- Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk, wheat/gluten and soy.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.