Williams Sonoma Digital Compact Timer
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our sleek timer counts the hours, minutes and seconds until kitchen tasks are complete. It counts up or down, then alerts you when time is up. The large digital display and touch-sensitive buttons make it easy to use. Rely on the built-in magnet to attach the timer to any metal surface or use the convenient integrated counter stand.
- Easy-to-use timer is perfect for everyday cooking tasks (for complete instructions, please see Use & Care tab).
- Timer can count up or down – set it for as long as 24 hours.
- Use counter stand or built-in magnet to attach to metal surfaces.
- Large digital display is easy to read from a distance.
- Memory function recalls last-used time setting.
- Requires one AAA battery (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" x 1" x 3" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- This timer will calculate times up or down, with a maximum of 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
- To count down (Timer feature):
1. Slide the switch on the back of the timer (under stand) to the top position noted "Count Down."
2. Press "HOURS" to set hours, "MINUTES" to set minutes and "SECONDS" to set seconds. Hold down the buttons to advance the digits quickly. To reset, press "CLEAR."
3. To start timing countdown, press the "STOP/START" button. To pause or restart the countdown, press the button again.
4. When time is up, the alarm will sound. Press "STOP/START" to stop the alarm.
- To count up (Stopwatch feature):
1. Slide the switch on the back of the timer (under stand) to the bottom position noted "Count Up."
2. To start calculating the count-up time, press the "STOP/START" button. To pause or restart the count-up time, press the button again.
3. Press "CLEAR" to clear out the elapsed time.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Homemaker from Timer scratches stainless The timer works great, however the magnet feature on the back ruined my brand new stainless steel stove!!! I have scratches all over the front of my stove.Date published: 2019-06-03
How long does it ring when the time has run out or does it just ding one time?Hi sophia, The timer will continue to ring until it has been turned off manually.Date published: 2019-09-02