Williams Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Board with Feet, Acacia
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This beautiful board is the ultimate everyday chopping block and presentation piece. It's crafted of solid acacia, a durable hardwood prized for its rich color and intriguing grain. An elevated design makes it easy to lift and carry the board – and nonslip feet keep it securely in place on your work surface.
- Expertly crafted of solid acacia wood.
- This sustainable, richly grained, wood is prized for its density and hardness.
- Durable end-grain construction easily withstands everyday use.
- Nonslip feet hold the board in place.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" sq., 2" thick.
- 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ransom423 from Great cutting board! I'm not seeing what all the fuss is about for this board. The little non-slip feet do not slip on my counter. It's a perfect size for smaller and quick tasks. Washes beautifully and looks new each time I oil/condition it. Great addition to my kitchen.Date published: 2019-06-23Rated 1 out of 5 by Cecelia from Why no feet? This is a beautiful cutting board, large and heavy. However, with no feet on the bottom it slips around on my counter. I have to place a dish towel under it to keep it stationary. Replacing my cutting board and knives was high on my list after losing everything I owned from Harvey. I would not have bought this had I known, since I only have 3 dish towels...not nearly enough to waste stabilizing this cutting board.Date published: 2018-01-16