Wicker Picnic Basket
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspired by classic English picnic hampers, our woven willow basket is thoughtfully designed for gracious outdoor dining. Inside, you’ll find everything you need to host an elegant picnic for four, including fine tableware, linens and serving essentials for food, wine and coffee.
- Suitcase-style basket is fully equipped with premium outdoor dining essentials.
- Enjoy sophisticated place settings – from porcelain plates to handblown wineglasses.
- Includes all you need for serving wine and cheese.
- Insulated cooler and wine duffel keep food and beverages cold.
- An insulated flask and thermal mugs are perfect for soup or hot drinks.
- Fleece picnic blanket creates an attractive, comfortable setting.
- Handsome leather handle makes the basket easy to carry.
- Woven of varnished willow with a corduroy lining.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Four 8" porcelain plates (white with navy-and-khaki plaid borders).
- Four 8-oz. handblown wineglasses.
- Four each: 8 1/4" knives, 7 3/4" forks, and 5 1/2" spoons, all made of 18/10 stainless steel.
- One stainless-steel cheese knife with wooden handle.
- One 6" x 6" hardwood cutting board.
- One stainless-steel waiter-style corkscrew.
- One nickel-plated bottle stopper.
- One set of stainless-steel salt and pepper shakers.
- Four 14" x 14" cotton napkins (navy plaid).
- One insulated wine duffel.
- One insulated, zipper-top cooler (navy blue corduroy, 11 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" high).
- Two plastic food storage containers.
- One 30-oz. stainless-steel vacuum flask.
- Four 6-oz. double-walled stainless-steel coffee mugs.
- One 57" x 48" acrylic fleece picnic blanket (navy).
- Basket: 23 1/2" x 14 1/2" x 11" high.
- Overall weight:19.5 lb.
- Basket: Natural willow.
- Handle: Genuine leather.
- Liner: Cotton corduroy.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Karen in North Carolina from Picnic Basket I have been a longtime customer of Williams and Sonoma and Potterybarn. Everything I have purchased or ordered from Williams and Sonoma has been of the highest quality but sadly I am disappointed in this picnic basket. This is a special order product therefore nonreturnable. After opening I discovered broken glassware, missing metal strap holder on the right side plate holders, tabs missing from the bottom. I’m sorry but you missed the mark on this product. KarenDate published: 2017-10-18Rated 5 out of 5 by TheArtandLoveofCooking from Amazing gift! This isn't your ordinary picnic basket - it's LOADED with high quality items that add to any romantic day. My daughter received it from her aunt at her bridal shower and we spent 20 minutes just ooooing and ahhhhhing over it. They've already used it twice in the past month and I am recommending it to friends that say, "I have no idea what to get _____, because they seem to have everything"! I bet they don't have this! It's AMAZING!Date published: 2015-08-02
What is the country of origin for this product?Hi Mark42, The picnic basket is made in China.Date published: 2019-05-19
Are the inside straps leather too? Thank youHi Jessica, Yes, the inside straps are also made of leather.Date published: 2018-12-28