Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Add comfort and style underfoot with our therapeutic mat featuring our upscale Gatsby pattern. The mat cradles your feet with a heavenly cushioned layer of support – suspending your body weight, which reduces stress and fatigue. Choose from an array of colors and optional monogramming to bring classic style and immeasurable comfort to kitchen, office and laundry floors.
- Provides comfort when standing in the kitchen or doing household chores.
- Mat can be personalized with one initial in silver or gold.
- Specially engineered polyurethane material creates a thick layer of cushioning with the ultimate in shock absorption and consistent "bounce back" every time.
- This is the anti-fatigue mat of choice in commercial environments, including hotels, airports and restaurant kitchens.
- Made to withstand daily wear and tear, the mat is resistant to stains, heat, fading, punctures and cracks.
- Gradually tapered edges reduce trip hazards and always lie flat.
- Promotes better posture, circulation and muscle conditioning.
- Nonslip top and nonskid bottom.
- Inherent antimicrobial properties make the mat easy to clean.
- 20-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3' x 2'; 8 lb.
- 6' x 2'; 16 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash with water and soap.
- To store the mat, roll up with top facing out.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.