Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Vitamix Explorian blender is your ticket to a world of healthy cooking and innovative new culinary techniques. Prepare textured sauces, steamed soups, smoothies, baby food, bread dough, frozen desserts and more, all made with the wholesome ingredients of your choosing. The 48-oz. container fits nicely beneath kitchen cabinets.
- Variable speed control dial with 10 settings allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées.
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough and more.
- Includes a tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades without having to stop and scrape the sides.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor pulverizes tough, whole-food ingredients with ease.
- 48-oz. container is ideal for medium-size batches (3–5 servings) and fits below cabinets.
- Vitamix is a fourth-generation, family-owned company based near Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 8" x 18" high.
- 48-oz. cap.
- 10 lb.8 oz.
- Model # 064068.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds.
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability.
- Stainless-steel base with black finish.
- Includes Vitamix First Blends recipe booklet.
- 5-year full warranty covers parts, labor, and two-way shipping.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maryyyyyyyy from Only Blender worth buying I have owned and broken just about every blender out there making smoothies and frozen desserts. I was going to give up my dream of blending most of my food until I find the vitamix and its 5 yr warranty. The warranty is just insurance tho, this thing has the motor and power. Highly recommend. Only blender I'll buy.Date published: 2019-06-13Rated 5 out of 5 by pete410 from great Verry good machine perfect perfect happy happyDate published: 2019-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Shannon123 from Best blender! I have had my blender for over a month and have used it everyday. It is easy to use and takes me no time at all to throw together delicious green smoothies!Date published: 2019-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Ohglorybe from Love it! I got my vita mix several weeks ago. We’ve used it for making ice cream and smoothies. It works like a champ. Great product.Date published: 2019-06-10Rated 5 out of 5 by A Rathore from Perfect for home. I bought my new machine for replacement for earlier one, This much more compact and easy to use.Date published: 2019-06-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Geegadwah from Should have bought this first! I bought this to make smoothies for myself -i.e. small batches. It works great! Unfortunately, I bought two other machines, a food processor, and a personal mini blender, first. Both were disappointing, and I returned them. The Vita Mix is great. Little things, like ease of cleanup, and the way the top fits on the vessel, make this machine great. The E310 is just right for me, and I wholeheartedly recommend it!Date published: 2019-06-08Rated 5 out of 5 by JessieP from Happy to own a Vitamix! I am so happy with my Vitamix. Purchased it for blending juices. Amazed how it blends carrots, celery, beets etc. Highly recommend Vitamix.Date published: 2019-06-07Rated 3 out of 5 by Daphne from Eh...it's a blender I use it mostly for smoothies, and it's no better at blending than other, cheaper blenders I've purchased (yes, I read and followed the "First Blends" guidance). Hopefully, it's durable enough to last through the warranty period.Date published: 2019-06-06
Does this E310 base work and fit with the original 64 oz blender container/blade and the shorter 32 oz dry and wet continer/blades?Hi irish, The E310 is compatible with all classic containers as well as the Ascent containers.Date published: 2019-05-22