Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
If you frequently use your Vitamix blender for grinding grains and beans, milling flours or kneading doughs, this container will make the tasks easier and more efficient. It's equipped with state-of-the-art stainless-steel blades that are specially designed for a variety of dry-use applications.
- Compact container features customized blades for efficient grinding and milling.
- Specialized design allows you to knead doughs right in the container.
- Precision blades are also ideal for making your own freshly ground spice rubs.
- Makes wholesome, gluten-free flours and cereals.
- Durable Tritan copolyester construction is BPA-free.
- Includes Whole Grains cookbook with over 40 recipes.
- Made in USA.
- Not compatible with Vitamix Ascent Series machines.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 32-oz. cap.; 13" x 8" x 9" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Do not use without lid in place.
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Use caution when removing the lid as contents may be hot.
- Not compatible with the tamper included with 64-oz. Vitamix container.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by gramz from ultimate mixer everyone gets the vitamix..I wanted something different..strong and this is everything you could want in a blender but the heater making soup was the clincher. I didn't just want a smoothie maker. My mom made great soups from her veggie garden and this was the one stop soup maker!!!Date published: 2016-12-12Rated 5 out of 5 by mrsvoth from Nice alternative to my food processor I ordered this Dry-Blade container to use with my professional sized Vitamix Blender. It works well to chop nuts and make cookie crumbs. I have not used it for anything else, since this is a recent purchase.Date published: 2016-06-27Rated 5 out of 5 by kitchenunsnob from The Perfect Alternative I have been grinding my own whole grains since I was in college in the 70's. I own a Nutrimill, today. Now, it's a terrific grain mill, it'll go through 20 cups of wheat berries in a flash. Just one problem--I live alone now and seldom need 20 cups of flour! This little container is perfect for that. Unlike the old VM models with the reversible blades, this one doesn't overheat the grain while grinding and you have, with the speed control, much better control over the level of grind. Very easy in this accessory to make coarse-ground cornmeal, for instance. I now use this container to grind my coffee; it's much easier to clean than my burr grinder. I love it-worth every penny.Date published: 2014-07-18Rated 5 out of 5 by NoviceCook11 from Great addition to your Vitamix blender I use this to grind wheat berries. I am very pleased with the results and highly recommend the item to Vitamix owners.Date published: 2014-07-02