Victorinox Fibrox Pro 3 1/2" Paring Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial-quality Swiss knife is one of the most versatile little prep tools in the kitchen. Its small, razor-sharp blade offers precise control for everything from peeling and trimming fresh produce to creating attractive garnishes.
- Mirror-polish high-carbon stainless-steel blade is laser-tested for unrivaled sharpness.
- Durable, lightweight Fibrox handle is textured for a secure, nonslip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox, manufacturers of the original Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4" blade.
- 3 3/4" long handle.
- 1 oz.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Dishwasher safe, although we recommend washing all cutlery by hand to
maintain optimal condition of blades.
- Sharpen as needed.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 3 out of 5 by TheOldPhart from Cheap - Cheap - Cheap! I have the utmost respect for Victorinox knives but they dropped the ball on this one. I have owned and used a Victorinox Boning/Fillet knife for many years and rank it as the best of the best. I only wish I could say the same for this paring knife. The blade is very sharp but the handle is the worst I have ever seen on a paring knife. Rather than make it thick enough to at least partially fill the hand, they designed it flat (probably to save on the cost of the plastic it is made from). I cannot recommend this product from a safety perspective. Poor judgement on the part of Victorinox!Date published: 2018-12-10Rated 4 out of 5 by slowchef from Great little knife Great reasonably priced paring knife. No it is not a mac or shun but it is a great knife for quick jobs and dishwasher safe. We have 3 of these for quick everyday use.Date published: 2016-04-28