Swiss Cheese Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
If you've never had real Swiss cheese—from the lush, fertile soil of Switzerland—you're in for a real treat. This collection of three premium artisanal cheeses are handcrafted using age-old techniques for exceptional flavor, aroma and texture. Pasture-raised cows graze on grasses, herbs and flowers in the summer, and hay in the winter to produce milk that's exceptionally pure, flavorful and aromatic. Hand picked for us by European cheese specialists, our selection includes:
Fior delle Alpi: Intense, spicy and aromatic, this creamy cow's milk cheese is known as the "Jewel of Swiss Mountains." (8 oz.)
Chateau Heitenried: Named for the mystic castle dating back to the 11th century in western Switzerland, this "legendary and noble" cow's milk cheese is especially rich, smooth and flavorful, with a signature reddish rind. (8 oz.)
Jura Montagne: Semi-hard with a smooth, fine texture, this cow's milk cheese from the heart of La Tourbiere in the Jura mountains is spicy and slightly fruity, with an intense, aromatic flavor. (8 oz.)
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with gel packs; refrigerate upon receipt. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan and will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Fior delle Alpi: Raw cow's milk, salt, bacterial cultures, rennet.
- Chateau Heitenried: Raw cow's milk, salt, bacterial cultures, rennet.
- Jura Montagne: Raw cow's milk, salt, bacterial cultures, rennet.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery