Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Experience the enticing aroma and irresistible flavor of just-baked sticky buns. From French pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, ours are prepared from scratch using his signature recipe and a buttery croissant dough.
- Sticky buns are hand made and rolled with a generous layer of caramelized pecans.
- Packaged in three individual tins with four sticky buns each, allowing you to bake smaller batches.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 sticky buns (2 lb. 11 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- The sticky buns ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the sticky buns from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Remove the plastic shrink-wrap and the lid from the sticky buns. Place the tin of frozen sticky buns on a baking sheet and let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F. Bake the sticky buns in their tin on the baking sheet, until the tops are dark brown and the juices are bubbling around the edges, about 30 minutes. To ensure even baking, rotate the sheet 180 degrees halfway through the baking time. Let the sticky buns stand for 1 minute, then invert the tin onto the baking sheet or a platter and lift off the tin. Serve warm.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, brown sugar, pecans, sugar, corn syrup, honey, yeast, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes), bourbon vanilla extract.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Queeny from Most delicious sticky buns on earth! I bought the sticky buns along with several other pastries from W & S. These are my favorite! Everyone in the family loves them and I am ordering more. I like that they come in 3 pans with 4 buns in each, so we can cook small quantities at a time.Date published: 2018-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by ANJ Chefs from One of My Favorites! I love these sticky buns, they are one of my favorites along with the Croissants, Morning Buns, Kouign Amann and Chocolate Croissants. I have never been disappointed with any of them and neither has my family. Love, Love Love them all!Date published: 2017-08-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Haz3nmommie from Mom's Favorite These are easily my mother's favorite breakfast treat! She and my dad take two out of the freezer the night before and bake them in the morning. They love the light, buttery flavor and the sticky pecans. I've purchased these for years and they have never disappointed two foodies!Date published: 2017-05-08Rated 2 out of 5 by DeLB from Poor taste Have purchased these before. But, most recent purchase consisted of oily taste despite little topping.Date published: 2017-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by foodi from As Good as Reviews Say They Are These are excellent!! Since there are just two people in my house, I used my old scissors to cut each tray in half and wrap well. When I want 2 sticky buns, I take a half package out of the freezer, sprinkle the top generously with cinnamon, loosely cover with plastic wrap, place in a WARM spot for about 3 hours until puffy or just doubled in size, remove plastic wrap, and bake for 28 minutes (my oven temp is very accurate) until brown. The instructions say to bake until DARK brown but I fear the buns would be overdone and dry. (I have a proof setting in my oven - but you could also heat your oven to 100 degrees, shut it off, and put in the buns to rise.)Date published: 2017-02-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Pr1210 from A special breakfast These are always a hit. They always taste wonderful and we have ordered them several times.Date published: 2017-01-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Lannkat from My favorite sticky buns I have purchased these for myself several times. I have also sent them as gifts. They are delicious!! You receive three containers of four buns. I love that you do not have to bake all twelve at once. They always turn out perfect!Date published: 2017-01-13Rated 5 out of 5 by SReese from Soooo good! We've been having these for breakfast every once in a while. Especially good during our big rain storms in California. Sit by the fire and have warm cinnamon and sugar topping with nuts. Soooo good!! Would've liked more than 4 in a package:)Date published: 2017-01-10