Staub Square Griddle
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With Staub's versatile cast-iron griddle, you can prepare pancakes, bacon, hamburgers and more on an indoor stovetop or alfresco grill. The patented interior enamel is infused with quartz for a subtly textured finish that produces exceptional browning. The ultra-durable enamel exterior is safe for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Specially formulated matte-black interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat-resistance and a rough surface that results in superior browning.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like standard cast-iron pieces.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" sq., 1 1/2" high; 21 1/2" long with handle.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Safe for use on a grill.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against hard surfaces.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holders or gloves when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by All Clad D5 Lover from Cooks well! Great for breakfast! I bought this pan about a month ago but I had not used it until yesterday! I love the way it cooks French toast using brioche bread! It doesn’t stick and cleans up perfectly! I would keep the temperature on medium low as you do not want to scorch your beautiful griddle! I have it in the color grenadine and I truly enjoy it! Thank you WS for your great service at the Lehigh Mall in Allentown ❤️Date published: 2019-09-15
Will Staub's grill press fit in this pan?The press will fit this item. Please be mindful that the press has grill grates as well, so you don't want to move it too much while in use, and you'll want to protect the flat surface of the griddle during storage to prevent scratching/chipping the interior enamel.Date published: 2019-12-30
What is the size of the actual cooking surface area on this griddle? Is it a good option for pancakes?The cooking surface is just under 12" long and wide. This is a great option for pancakes and other breakfast foods.Date published: 2019-11-19
What’s the weight on this griddle?The 10” is approximately 9 pounds and the 12” is approximately 12 pounds. Thank you!Date published: 2019-08-01