Staub Cast-Iron Escargot Dish with 6 Holes
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Ideally suited for escargot, use this specialty pan for escargots à la Bourguignonne—snails baked in their shells with garlic, butter and parsley.
- 5 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Cast iron retains heat beautifully, helping to keep food warm throughout your meal.
- The durable, black matte enameled coating resists rust, chipping and cracking—and, unlike some other cast-iron pieces, requires no additional seasoning.
- Classic French dish makes an elegant transition from the oven to your dining table.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Designed to be used at the table with a trivet.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChristineDay from Staub Cast-Iron Escargot Dish with 6 Holes I bought these years ago as I have perfected making escargot. When I serve escargot in these, there is no need to serve in the shell, as that is the point. When I serve in the shell I serve with the little clippers like in the movie "Pretty Woman" as I want to watch my educated guest shoot escargot across the room (this always brings them back to reality) ha ha! The holes are nice and deep which is what you want in serving escargot. As I pack each hole first with my butter mixture, then add my sauteed escargot, then pack more butter mixture and bake on 450 for 10 minutes till hot and bubbly. Even those folks who say they will never eat snails end up asking for them again upon their next visit.. Perfect escargot dishes and remember no dishwasher, just rub out when done and rinse in hot soapy Enjoy!Date published: 2015-12-28