Staub Cast-Iron Double Burner Griddle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy the performance of Staub enameled cast iron for griddle cooking. This generously sized cast-iron griddle spans two burners to make breakfast for the whole family or burgers for a crowd. Staub's textured black enamel finish provides expert browning.
- 16" x 12" x 3" high.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Specially formulated matte-black enamel interior contains traces of quartz, providing additional heat resistance and rough surface for better browning.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, coating requires no additional seasoning like traditional cast-iron pieces.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Two side handles enable easy carrying and maneuvering over heat.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 12" x 3" high (20 1/4" long with handles).
- 11 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mira from Excellent stove to table Superior, best ever for grilling on gas stove in house,Date published: 2019-03-02Rated 5 out of 5 by SonVolt from Great for serving! Works great as a roasting pan and oven-safe serving platter. The dimensions are a little smaller than what's listed. The width is more like 10", not 12". It's also not "20" long with handles" as stated in the description; it's more like 15-16". Still a beautiful product. One note, the bottom is shiny black and not teal like most of their matt black items.Date published: 2019-01-18
Does this have a non-stick coating or more 'old school' cast iron that needs seasoning?Hi Steve, This griddle has an enamel finish so you don't need to season it like traditional cast iron. Care Instructions: Allow pan to cool before washing. Dishwasher safe. Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water. Completely dry pan before storing. Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.Date published: 2019-01-23
"Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops." I am interested in using this on an induction cooktop, but am perplexed about the warning not to use it on a glass stove top. Please clarify. Thank you.Hi kitchen girl - This warning really only applies to older GE glass cooktops. There have been some instances where Cast-Iron products have cracked them. We suggest that customers check warnings in their glass cooktop manuals for best performing cookware materials. Thanks!Date published: 2019-02-21