simplehuman™ Round Step Can, Brushed Stainless-Steel
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
simplehuman's classic round trashcan is a hardworking choice for any space, with a quiet-close lid and ultra-sturdy steel pedal. The 9 1/4-gallon can is ideal in the kitchen; the 1-gallon size fits well in bathrooms, offices and dorm rooms.
- Wide solid-steel platform pedal has been tested to withstand more than 20 steps a day for 20 years.
- A power-assist mechanism on the lid assures smooth, quiet opening and closing.
- Made from durable stainless steel and black polypropylene.
- Plastic liner slides out for easy emptying and cleaning.
- Brushed-stainless-steel finish resists fingerprints and wipes clean easily.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4-gal. (35L): 13" x 16" x 26 1/4" high. 11.9 lb.
- 1-gal. (4.5L) can: 7 1/2" x 12" x 12" high. 2.5 lb.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- 9 1/4-gal. can: use with simplehuman size-H liners or standard 7 to 9-gallon tall kitchen bags.
- 1-gal. can: use with simplehuman size-A liners or standard 1-gallon bags.
- Clean exterior with warm water and a soft cloth.
- A microfiber cloth is suggested to effectively clean the stainless steel without leaving streak marks.
- For a more thorough cleaning, mild detergent can be used. Rinse with clean water and wipe dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scouring pads.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.