Silpat Silicone Perfect Cookie Baking Mat
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A favorite of professional kitchens, Silpat's innovative cookie mat optimizes heat conduction for perfectly baked cookies that release effortlessly from the pan. The reusable mat is an eco-friendly alternative to disposable options and is marked for perfect placement of cookie dough.
- Easy to use – just place the nonstick mat on a baking sheet, then bake your cookies as usual.
- Diagonally cut corners make it simple to remove the liner from your baking sheet.
- Durable mat withstands temperatures from -40°F to 460°F (–40°C to 240°C).
- Made in France from a special fiberglass fabric coated with pure food-grade silicone.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 1/2" x 11 1/2".
- 7 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 460°F.
- Place liner on a standard cookie sheet with the smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use with an insulated cookie sheet, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the liner corner to dislodge.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Wipe mat with a damp, soft sponge, then rinse with clean water.
- Shake to remove excess water and dry in open air.
- Roll for storage; do not fold.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.