Shun Kaji 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
From our premium Kaji line by Japan's Shun, these steak knives combine new technology with centuries-old traditions of handcraftsmanship.
- Set includes four steak knives.
- 65-layer blade features a premium SG-2 powdered steel cutting core clad in 64 layers of forged nickel/stainless steel Damascus.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blade's construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 3.6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within 3-5 business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by irunnoft from Sharp & Stylish I bought these steak knives to compliment the 11 piece Shun Kaji set I also purchased. After all, it would make no sense to have superb kitchen cutlery and subpar steak knives! These are rather large steak knives with good weight and balance. They are strikingly beautiful and wickedly sharp. In a way of christening these knives (that's a thing, right?), I cooked delightfully thick filets and decided to see just how wonderfully these knives would handle the steaks. The verdict? Flawless! While these are pricey, they are worth the price. I would absolutely purchase these again and I don't mind spending money if the quality is there. My experience with Shun, thus far, has been fantastic!Date published: 2019-01-29Rated 5 out of 5 by crchica28 from Sharpest knives ever! I have owned some of the best knives including Sabatier, Wustoff and Langiuole and nothing comes close to these knives. Not only are they sharpest but they are very well balanced and the blade is beautiful.Date published: 2016-01-21Rated 5 out of 5 by VinceY from Great knife's ever I have a box set all ready, and know competing my set. Needed to were they are on the expensive side but totally worth it. They have all ready out lasted the old set I had. Look forward to many years of cutting and chopping with this beautiful set.Date published: 2015-10-04
Do these come with a storage box?Hi DaveM, No, these steak knives do not come in a storage box. Please note that is not recommended to store the knives in the packaging they arrive in.Date published: 2019-07-16