Ruffoni Opus Prima Stainless-Steel Casserole with Lovebirds Finial
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Revered for their extraordinary copper pans, the Ruffoni family of Italy also produces clad stainless-steel cookware with the highest level of artistry and quality. This hammered-steel casserole pan excels for roasts, braises and baked casseroles, and the finely detailed lovebirds atop the lid watch over the oven-to-table presentation.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom
- Lovebirds knob – a Williams Sonoma exclusive – is hand cast in bronze and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith
- Stainless-steel handles are detailed with a leaf design
- Domed lid is stainless steel
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" diam., 5" high
- 3 1/2-qt. cap
- 5 lb. with lid
- Made in Italy
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch the lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash lid; pan is dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
Next Day Delivery