Ruffoni Historia Hammered Copper Tall Stock Pot with Pineapple Finial
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
On one of his early trips to Europe, Chuck Williams discovered Ruffoni, a family-owned company in Omegna, Italy, that had been producing extraordinary pans for 45 years. Crafted in the same artisan tradition used for decades, this pot is hammered from a single sheet of copper at the Ruffoni family workshop in the Italian Alps. The tin interior is lined by hand to create a professional-quality cooking surface. This pot is the perfect way to blend beauty and functionality in the kitchen.
- Hand-hammered copper construction guarantees top precision and control, allowing the pot to respond quickly to changes in cooking temperature.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" diam., 7" high; 9 1/2" high with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- To protect tin lining from damage, do not heat the pan empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- Tin lining protects food from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in tin-lined cookware.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
- About Ruffoni
Ruffoni was founded in 1962 in Omegna, Italy, a beautiful lakeside town at the base of the Alps that’s known for its tradition of metalworking and coppersmiths. The Ruffoni family preserves this history in its private collection and museum, which showcases antique copper cookware and early copper-production processes. The company’s skilled artisans still use many of these time-tested, hands-on techniques to craft heirloom-quality cookware as beautiful as it is functional. From hand-hammered exteriors to decorative molded handles and knobs, the famous Italian attention to design shines in every piece.
- California Proposition 65