Freezer-to-Oven Mini Classic & Chocolate Croissants, Set of 40
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When time is of the essence, you’ll appreciate the latest revolution in French baking: the first truly ready-to-bake premium croissants. Created by master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, these petite pastries are prepared by hand with the same all-natural ingredients as our other croissants. They go straight from freezer to oven without a minute of proofing and bake up light and airy, with a delicate flaky texture and a hint of buttery richness. Sized for three or four scrumptious bites, they’re perfect last-minute treats for brunch or tea, kids’ breakfasts and impromptu entertaining. This set of mini croissants includes two flavors, plain and chocolate, with a filling of rich Belgian Callebaut chocolate.
- Freezer-to-oven croissants bake in just 20 minutes with exceptional results.
- 40 mini croissants, 20 classic and 20 chocolate (3 lb. total).
- Mini classic baked size: 5" x 1 1/2" x 1" high.
- Mini chocolate baked size: 2 1/2" x 1 3/4" x 3/4" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place frozen pastries on a parchment-lined baking sheet to defrost while the oven is preheating. Heat oven to 375°F. Optional: Brush the top of the pastries with an egg wash before putting the tray in the oven. Bake for 18–20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Chocolate: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), water, butter, semisweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), natural vanilla extract), sugar, yeast, dough conditioner (wheat gluten, wheat flour, malted wheat flour, acerola extract, enzymes), salt.
- Classic: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), water, butter, sugar, yeast, dough conditioner (wheat gluten, wheat flour, malted wheat flour, acerola extract, enzymes), salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Freezer-to-Oven Mini Classic Croissants, Set of 20
- Free Fast Shipping
Freezer-to-Oven Mini Chocolate Croissants, Set of 20
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 5 out of 5 by MiriamE from Delicious and so easy to prepare! I have purchased these mini classic and chocolate croissants quite a few times. I like the smaller size for a delicious taste bite for breakfast, and you have the luxury of deciding at the last moment that you are craving one. Just pop them in the oven--no need to have them rise overnight--and you have a fresh, flaky, yummy croissant shortly thereafter. I have bought more croissants from Williams-Sonoma than any other product and have purchased these for many years now.Date published: 2017-04-01Rated 5 out of 5 by CocoLovesToCook from Delicious Buttery Flaky QUICK Croissants My recommendation for all those who love croissants is to keep a box of these freezer to oven mini croissants in your freezer. They really are terrific and worth every penny. I was skeptical when I ordered them but felt it was worth a try. Well, I served them last night for company and everyone raved about them. I have to admit I was surprised and delighted with how delicious these quick croissants tasted - and they were buttery and flaky too - not quite the nutty rich brown of the regular croissants but very very close. I wanted to order more but they are out. Hopefully Williams-Sonoma gets back in stock soon!!! I want more!Date published: 2016-12-17Rated 5 out of 5 by susiesreview from Best taste in the world! These mini-croissants are the best pastry I have every eaten. They are so tender and buttery. The chocolate sets them beyond the best plain croissants I have ever eaten which also were bought from you! I used to buy the regular sized croissants that W&S sells but you had to be tortured by the fantastic smell as you waited over night for defrosting and the rise process. I would still buy these if I was serving to company on a special occasion! The mini's are so convenient and quick. Just take them from the freezer and pop them in the oven and whalaaaaaaaaa!Date published: 2016-04-26Rated 4 out of 5 by schuhshine from Good Classic & Chocolate Croissants These are handy to grab from the freezer, brush with a little egg wash, then right into the oven. Plenty of croissants if you're having a crowd for dinner, too. My family is smaller, so I broke down the sets of 20 (each kind) into 1 set of 8 and 2 sets of 6, using freezer storage bags for remainders. The chocolate variety make a nice breakfast treat, warm from the oven, with any baked leftovers saved in an air tight container for the next day.Date published: 2015-03-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Parisian from lightning fast gourmet breakfast These are terrific!!. Out of the freezer and onto your plate in little time. I can't believe this product is so great and works as advertised. Heat in regular oven for highest rise. One problem. Open box immediately upon arrival to make sure croissants are still frozen. My first batch came defrosted.. I would normally just put the wrapped box in the freezer, but the dry ice was gone so I got nervous. Good thing!!Had to throw it all out. WS replaced them and in great shape!!Date published: 2015-01-02Rated 3 out of 5 by CAJ7 from Stick to the originals I tried these in place of the originals but found them to have less flavor, with a processed taste. I will stick with the orginals.Date published: 2014-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by AuntNancy777 from Flaky and Delicious We tried these yesterday and were so happy with the results! I never thought that those little frozen lumps of dough would ever rise in the oven while baking to become the flaky and delicious croissants they turned into. Absolutely wonderful! This mini size is just the right size for our family.Date published: 2014-12-22