Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Ideal for space-challenged kitchens, this modular version of the Spiralizer folds down for slim storage. Make spiral cuts, shoestrings and vegetable "noodles" for adding new texture to pasta dishes, stir-fries and salads. Cut long ribbons of cucumber, carrots and radishes for salads, or apple spirals for apple slaw. Slice onion rings, potato chips, shoestring potatoes or curly sweet potato fries in seconds. The 3-blade Spiralizer is sold separately or in sets with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0, which include expert tips, step-by-step techniques and 20 recipes for every meal of the day.
- Includes three stainless-steel blades: a shredder blade for long, spaghetti-like strands; a chipper blade for long, thick spiral strands; and a straight blade for long, ribbon-like strands.
- Use with a variety of firm fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Compact base takes up minimal counter space and folds for easy storage.
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Hand operated – no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Available as a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0.
- Dimensions & More Info
3-Blade Collapsible Spiralizer:
- Extra-strong turning handle.
- Durable BPA-free plastic construction
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Accommodates left- and right-handed users.
- 5" x 10 1/2" x 8 1/4" high (folds down to 4" high).
- 2 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Disassemble tool and blades and wash in warm water with mild detergent or place on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by njcooktoo from works like a charm Easy to set up and take down. Sharp blades cut easily through everything I've tried with it. Fun to use!Date published: 2016-09-19
Can the Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer be used on winter squash like Butternut? if so, how? In order to Spiralize butternut squash, the hollow, bulbous end must first be removed. The solid end can be cut with the desired blade.Date published: 2019-10-08