Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Ideal for space-challenged kitchens, this modular version of the Spiralizer folds down for slim storage. Make spiral cuts, shoestrings and vegetable "noodles" for adding new texture to pasta dishes, stir-fries and salads. Cut long ribbons of cucumber, carrots and radishes for salads, or apple spirals for apple slaw. Slice onion rings, potato chips, shoestring potatoes or curly sweet potato fries in seconds. The 3-blade Spiralizer is sold separately or in sets with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0, which include expert tips, step-by-step techniques and 20 recipes for every meal of the day.
- Includes three stainless-steel blades: a shredder blade for long, spaghetti-like strands; a chipper blade for long, thick spiral strands; and a straight blade for long, ribbon-like strands.
- Use with a variety of firm fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Compact base takes up minimal counter space and folds for easy storage.
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Hand operated – no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Available as a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0.
- Dimensions & More Info
3-Blade Collapsible Spiralizer:
- Extra-strong turning handle.
- Durable BPA-free plastic construction
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Accommodates left- and right-handed users.
- 5" x 10 1/2" x 8 1/4" high (folds down to 4" high).
- 2 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Disassemble tool and blades and wash in warm water with mild detergent or place on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by njcooktoo from works like a charm Easy to set up and take down. Sharp blades cut easily through everything I've tried with it. Fun to use!Date published: 2016-09-19