Olli Charcuterie Set
All-natural and nitrate-free, the cured meats in this set are crafted by a fourth-generation salumiere who relies on heirloom recipes and classic Italian techniques. For the best quality, he uses only heritage Berkshire pork, pasture-raised on small, sustainable family farms. The salami is slow-cured to preserve the meat's flavor and texture. Our assortment includes four classic flavors, all pre-sliced and ready to serve as an appetizer or on a cheese plate.
Prosciutto: A traditional salt- and air-cured Italian style ham.
Salame Calabrese: A spicy salame featuring the Sangiovese wine, paprika and cayenne pepper.
Salame Napoli: A salame enriched with Sangiovese wine and a hint of fennel, then smoked over natural applewood.
Soppressata: A robust salame flavored with whole black peppercorns and garlic.
- 15 oz. total (4 oz. each salames and soppressata, 3 oz. prosciutto).
- Includes one each of prosciutto, salame Calabrese, salame Napoli and soppressata.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- The cured meats ship chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, store at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Unopened, they will keep up to 2 months. Once opened, store the cured meats in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Prosciutto: Pork, sea salt.
- Salame Calabrese: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: natural flavoring, wine, sweet paprika, turbinado sugar, lactic acid starter culture, garlic.
- Napoli: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: turbinado sugar, natural flavoring, wine, garlic, lactic acid starter culture. Sub-ingredients: Mace, crushed black pepper
- Soppressata: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: turbinado sugar, natural flavoring, wine, garlic, lactic acid starter culture. Sub-ingredients: Black peppercorns, garlic.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Olli Charcuterie Set
|Olli Charcuterie Set||$49.95||$0|