Olli Charcuterie & Cheese Gift Crate
At Olli Sumeria, preparing slow-cured meats is not just a business – it's a family tradition that began more than 160 years ago. Their pigs are humanely pasture-raised and vegetarian fed, and their meats are gently cured according to Italian tradition. Our gift crate comes with a selection of three artisanal slow-cured meats, as well as Nicasio Reserve cheese – a Swiss-style cheese that's the perfect partner for both the classic and spicy salamis. The collection of meat and cheese arrives neatly stowed in a reusable wooden gift crate, ready for gifting.
Prosciutto: A traditional salt- and air-cured Italian-style ham, sliced paper thin for velvety, melt-in-your-mouth texture. (4 oz.)
Spicy Salami: Seasoned for lively flavor with Sangiovese wine, paprika and cayenne pepper. (6 oz.)
Classic Salami: Prepared for with whole black peppercorns and garlic for robust flavor and aroma. (6 oz.)
Nicasio Reserve Cheese: Gold-medal–winning Swiss-style mountain cheese aged a minimum of three months for refined, luxurious flavor. (12 oz.)
- 1 lb. 12 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled with gel packs.
- Products of USA and Italy.
Use & Care
- The salami and cheese are shipped chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, store them in the refrigerator. Once opened, the prosciutto and salami will keep up to 3 weeks, refrigerated.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Prosciutto: Pork, sea salt.
- Spicy Salami: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: natural flavoring, wine, sweet paprika, turbinado sugar, garlic, lactic acid starter culture.
- Classic Salami: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: natural flavoring, wine, sweet paprika, turbinado sugar, garlic, lactic acid starter culture.
- Nicasio Reserve Cheese: Cultured, pasteurized organic milk, salt, enzymes.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Olli Charcuterie & Cheese Gift Crate
|Olli Charcuterie & Cheese Gift Crate||$109.95||$0|