Olio Santo Extra-Virgin Olive Oil & VSOP 25-Year Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Premium extra-virgin olive oil and barrel-aged balsamic vinegar are everyday kitchen essentials – and this set features two of our favorites. Classic culinary companions, they're distinguished by their exceptional flavors, aromas and versatility. Use them to create marinades, sauces, dressings and drizzles.
- Olio Santo Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: From California's Napa Valley, this award-winning extra-virgin olive oil is luxuriously full-bodied with a robust early-harvest flavor. It's exceptionally versatile – mix it into salad dressings, use it as a dipping oil, or drizzle it over pasta, grilled food and vegetables.
- Olio Santo Balsamic Vinegar: From Modena, Italy, this exceptional balsamic vinegar is barrel-aged for 25 years. The velvety, tangy-sweet condiment is a flavorful addition to salad dressings, marinades and sauces – or drizzle it over everything from fresh strawberries to farmstead cheese.
- Set includes extra-virgin olive oil (24.5 fl. oz.) and balsamic vinegar (15.5 fl. oz.).
- Oil is made in USA.
- Vinegar is made in Italy.
- Olive Oil: 100% extra-virgin olive oil.
- Balsamic Vinegar: 100% barrel-aged balsamic vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.