Monogrammed Steak Brand & Carving Board
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Backyard chefs who take pride in their grilling can sear their own initials into steaks and chops with an iron brand that’s hand forged by a Texas cattle rancher. Made in the USA, our custom set lets you put a signature on every grilled meal.
- Set includes a customized brand and a personalized John McLeod carving board.
- Hand-forged iron brand is an authentic miniature version of the cattle brands used for centuries to identify livestock and designate ranch families.
- Made of sustainably harvested New England birch, the board has a well to catch meat juices.
- Includes a wall-mounting storage rack for the brand.
- Choose single, double or triple initials. All letters will be of equal height and weight.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brand: 11 1/2" long; 1 1/4"-high letters.
- Carving board: 16" x 11".
- Storage rack: 3 1/2" x 14" high.
- Made in USA.
- Due to the nature of the materials used, additional time is required to create this personalized item. You should allow four to five weeks for delivery of your steak brand and carving board.
- Use & Care
- The brand’s protective coating of paint will burn off during the first heating.
- Place the brand on hot coals, a gas range or an electric burner. Just before serving your food, hold the heated brand with a protective pad and brand the meat with a gentle top-to-bottom and side-to-side motion.
- Before storing the brand for an extended time, spread a few drops of cooking oil over the metal to provide a protective coating. The oil will burn off completely on the next use.
- Season board with a food-grade mineral oil before first use. Warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Let the board dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- If the brand becomes rusted or dirty, clean it gently with steel wool or a wire brush, or rub it lightly with sandpaper.
- Dry thoroughly after cleaning to prevent rusting.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or le salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarieInVa from Best Father's Day Gift! I saw this in the catalog and ordered it for Father's Day. It said it would take 4 weeks which would be too late but I chanced it because it was so cool. It came waaaay early and it's awesome! Highly recommend for guys who like to grill. It comes with a cool board on which to display/store the brand too.Date published: 2016-06-10Rated 5 out of 5 by MRMTX from Love this!!! Ordered the brand and carving board with 3 letters for my fiancé because he loves to grill steaks. The quality is superb and the delivery was very quick. I ordered on Sunday morning, it was delivered 3 days later!!! I was expecting a long delivery but I now have it in time for Christmas and couldn't be happier. Will gladly order this again and again.Date published: 2015-12-10Rated 5 out of 5 by AaronB from Great Gift Bought these as gifts for our Groomsmen and were a hit. Solid product. Order with enough time and you will not be disappointed.Date published: 2015-04-15
In the description, it says monogram included. But then when I check out it charges me $10 additional for the monogram. Is this an error? Seems misleading, if not. A monogrammed product needs additional charge to be monogrammed? Hi Rachel, Apologies for the error. This has been fixed. You should no longer see a $10 additional charge for this monogram brand and carving board set.Date published: 2019-04-08
Do the initials on the cutting board appear as pictured in the example photo? When I enter the three initials after adding to the cart a diagram pops up showing them in a diamond pattern with the center initial enlarged, which differs from photo.Hi sfh7883, Yes, the intials are as pictured in the example photo. We are in the process of correcting the preview image shown in the diagram.Date published: 2019-02-08