Manhattan Fruitier Organic Abundance Fruit, Cheese and Confection Gift Hamper
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Share the bounty of the season with this exclusive gift hamper from Manhattan Fruitier, including everything foodies need for a delicious celebration. It begins with a one-of-a-kind assortment of fresh fruit, arranged with the artistry of a Dutch still-life painting. The fruit is accompanied by a selection of sweet and savory treats – all exquisitely presented in a reusable bamboo gift hamper.
Organic Seasonal Fruit: The best fresh organic fruit from America's most renowned orchards and farms. Specific offerings vary – please see More Info Tab for details. (6–7 pieces; approx. 2 lb. 8 oz.)
Rustic Bakery Organic Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Made in Berkeley, California, this golden flatbread is sprinkled with a touch of grey sea salt, creating the perfect counterpoint to fresh fruit and cheese. (4 oz.)
Tarentaise Organic Cheese: Rich, nutty farmstead cheese inspired by the grand cheese of French Alps' Savoie region. Made by John and Janine Putnam at Thistle Hill Farms in Vermont, using raw organic milk from their Jersey cows. (8 oz.)
Organic Dried Apple Rings: Chewy, tangy-sweet rings of organic Granny Smith and Fuji apples, harvested and dried in California's Central Valley. (2 oz.)
Torie & Howard Organic Grapefruit Hard Candy: Bursting with bright citrus flavor, these candies are crafted from nature's best ingredients. (2 oz.)
Keepsake Bamboo Hamper: Designed to provide years of reliable service, this reusable hamper is woven of sustainable bamboo.
- Approx. 4 lb. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Please note that from April to September, due to warm weather, the Grapefruit Hard Candy will be substituted for the chocolate.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Every fresh fruit assortment from Manhattan Fruitier is a one-of-a-kind work of art, created with the very finest offerings available on the day your gift is assembled. Each one showcases a variety of America's most extraordinary fruit, hand selected according to the season and what's best at the daily farmers' markets. Apples may include varieties like Fuji, Pink Lady, Cameo and Sweet Cheeks, while pear varieties might include Bosc, Taylor Gold, Bartlett and D'Anjou. Citrus fruit may include anything from mandarins, tangerines, tangelos and clementines to Cara Cara and other sweet, juicy navel oranges – plus fresh grapefruit. In addition to these year-round classics, summertime assortments may feature fresh stone fruit like peaches, plums and pluots, along with tropical favorites such as kiwi, pomegranates, mangoes and avocados.
- Use & Care
- The gift assortment ships chilled with gel packs.
- Upon receipt, remove the cheese from the hamper and place in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 1 month unopened. Once opened, wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- Fresh fruit may be stored either at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Depending on the variety, it will keep from 5 days to 3 weeks.
- Flatbread bites should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 3 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Apple rings should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 9 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Hard candy should be stored at room temperature, where it will keep for up to 5 months unopened. Once opened, store it in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Organic Seasonal Fruit: Each assortment is unique – specific fruit varies.
- Rustic Bakery Organic Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Organic wheat flour, organic sugar, organic extra-virgin olive oil, sel gris, sea salt.
- Tarentaise Organic Cheese: Organic milk, salt, rennet.
- Organic Dried Apple Rings: Organic apples.
- Torie & Howard Organic Grapefruit Candy: Organic sugar, organic rice syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, natural colorings (red cabbage, purple carrots).
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Manhattan Fruitier
Celebrated by food lovers around the globe, Manhattan Fruitier has been creating extraordinary gifts since 1987. Each one-of-a-kind gift set is made to order, typically showcasing peak-of-the-season fresh fruit, along with sweet and savory artisanal treats. Designed to please the eye as well as the palate, these gorgeous gifts are unique works of art, inspired by classic Dutch still-life paintings. Every set is hand assembled with impeccable attention to detail, from the expert selection of fruit and other delicacies to the artful placement of decorative elements. The result is an unforgettable gift that works beautifully for any occasion, all year long.