Manhattan Fruitier Deluxe Dried Fruit, Nut and Sweets Gift Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Inspire creative snacking with these uplifting treats from New York's famous Manhattan Fruitier. An unforgettable gift, the assortment showcases natural treats, hand selected for the ultimate flavors and textures. This irresistible gift includes a unique combination of the season's finest dried fruit, roasted nuts and premium sweets – all nestled in a reusable pinstriped box.
Honey Almond Nougat: Delicate, nutty confection with light, marshmallow-like sweetness. (4 oz.; 10 individually wrapped pieces)
Butter Toffee Mixed Nuts: Satisfying mix of almonds, cashews, peanuts and pecans, perfectly roasted and enhanced with rich coating of sweet butter toffee. (3 oz.)
Roasted Salted Almonds: Crunchy roasted almonds, lightly salted to highlight their hearty flavor. (4 oz.)
Organic Mediterranean Dried Apricots: Sweet, tender organic apricots are naturally sundried on the Mediterranean coast. (4 oz.)
Organic Banana Chips: Organic bananas are thinly sliced, fried in organic coconut oil and sweetened with a touch of organic sugar. (4 oz.)
Sea Salt Caramels: Soft buttery caramels, enhanced with delicate flakes of sea salt for classic umami character with the perfect balance of sweet and salty flavor. (3 oz.)
Organic Apple Rings: Chewy, tangy-sweet rings of organic Granny Smith apples, harvested and dried in the Finger Lakes region of New York state. (2 oz.)
Organic Whole Pistachios: Plump pistachios are expertly dry roasted and lightly salted in their shells. (4 oz.)
Cinnamon Toffee Almonds: Toffee-coated almonds are dusted with fragrant cinnamon to create an irresistibly crunchy, sweet and spicy snack. (3 oz.)
- Approx. 2 lb. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Nougat is made in Canada.
- Mixed nuts, dried apricots, apple rings, pistachios and almonds are made in USA.
- Banana chips are made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- This premium assortment ships fresh at ambient temperature.
- All products should be stored at room temperature.
- Nougat, bananas, almonds and pistachios will keep for up to 6 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Mixed nuts will keep for up to 4 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Apricots will keep for up to 9 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- Caramels should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 6 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- Apple rings will keep for up to 9 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Honey Almond Nougat: Sugar, glucose, dry-roasted almonds, honey, egg white powder, artificial flavor.
- Butter Toffee Mixed Nuts: Sugar, peanuts, cashews, almonds, pecans, coconut, salt.
- Roasted Salted Almonds: Almonds, canola oil, salt.
- Organic Mediterranean Dried Apricots: Organic apricots treated with sulfur dioxide.
- Organic Dried Bananas: Bananas, coconut oil, sugar.
- Sea Salt Caramels: Corn syrup, sugar, nonfat milk, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, sea salt, mono and diglycerides, butter flavor (maltodextrin, modified butter oil, salt, dehydrated butter, guar gum, sodium bicarbonate, annatto [for color], turmeric [for color]), natural flavor, soy lecithin, disodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate.
- Organic Apple Rings: Organic dried apples.
- Organic Whole Pistachios: Organic dry-roasted pistachios, salt.
- Cinnamon Toffee Almonds: Almonds, cinnamon powder, sugar, butter (cream [milk], annatto color [added seasonally], salt), salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Manhattan Fruitier
Celebrated by food lovers around the globe, Manhattan Fruitier has been creating extraordinary gifts since 1987. Each one-of-a-kind gift set is made to order, typically showcasing peak-of-the-season fresh fruit, along with sweet and savory artisanal treats. Designed to please the eye as well as the palate, these gorgeous gifts are unique works of art, inspired by classic Dutch still-life paintings. Every set is hand assembled with impeccable attention to detail, from the expert selection of fruit and other delicacies to the artful placement of decorative elements. The result is an unforgettable gift that works beautifully for any occasion, all year long.