Mauviel Copper Sauté Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This copper and stainless-steel pan is a favorite of our founder Chuck Williams for quickly browning and sautéing foods as well as braises and stews. The versatile piece is crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- 1.5mm copper construction provides excellent heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Domed lid circulates heat and locks in moisture.
- Riveted, comfortably angled bronze handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4-qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 3-qt. 12-oz. cap.; 4 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 5-qt. Sauté Pan: 11" diam., 5 3/4" high; 4-qt. 28-oz.cap.; 7 lb. with lid.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France’s rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper’s quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.