Manhattan Fruitier Fruit, Confection And Snacks Gift Tower
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Indulge the foodies on your holiday gift list with all their favorite flavors. From New York's famous Manhattan Fruitier, this irresistible assortment includes a perfectly balanced combination of tastes and textures. Combining fresh seasonal fruit, holiday confections and savory snacks, it's beautifully presented in a four-tiered tower of gift boxes, finished with a festive green ribbon.
- 3 lb. 14 oz. total (9 assorted items).
- Shipped fresh.
- Fresh Fruit, Milk Chocolate Pear, Chocolate-Dipped Orange Slices and Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels products of USA.
- Dried Pineapple made in Thailand.
- Lemon Pepper Corn Nuts made in Mexico.
- Trail mix product of USA, Vietnam and Mexico.
Fruit, Confection and Snacks Gift Tower includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 5 pieces seasonal premium fresh fruit
- 3-oz. foil-wrapped solid milk chocolate pear with leaf
- 3 slices dark chocolate–dipped orange slices
- 5 oz. Nuts and Crunch Snack Mix
- 2.5 oz. dried pineapple
- 2.5 oz. Lemon Pepper Corn Nuts
- 3 oz. Berry, Cherry, Nut Trail Mix
- 2 milk chocolate pretzels with toffee
- 1 white chocolate pretzel with dark chocolate drizzle
- Dimensions & More Info
Fruit, Confection and Snacks Gift Tower includes:
- Seasonal Fruit: A colorful sampling of premium fresh fruit. Specific offerings vary – please see More Information below for details. (5 pieces; approx. 2 lb. 4 oz.)
- Foil Wrapped Solid Milk Chocolate Pear with Leaf: Solid milk chocolate playfully molded into a pear shape, then wrapped in golden foil. (3 oz.)
- Dark Chocolate-Dipped Orange Slices: California's best organic navel oranges are expertly dried, then hand-dipped in Manhattan Fruitier’s own blend of couverture chocolates. (3 slices; 3 oz.)
- Nuts and Crunch Snack Mix: A satisfying combination of premium nuts and crispy snacks. (5 oz.)
- Dried Pineapple: Sweet rings of dried pineapple showcase the natural flavors of this tropical fruit. (2.5 oz.)
- Lemon Pepper Corn Nuts: Crunchy corn nuts are enhanced with bright citrus and peppery spices. (2.5 oz.)
- Berry, Cherry, Nut Trail Mix: A crave-worthy blend of sweet and tangy dried fruit mixed with almonds, cashews and pecans. (3 oz.)
- Milk Chocolate Pretzels with Toffee: Sweet-and-salty pretzels dipped in milk chocolate, then finished with toffee bits and colorful sprinkles (2 pretzels; 2 oz. total)
- White Chocolate Pretzel with Dark Chocolate Drizzle: A crunchy pretzel dipped in milk and white chocolates, finished with toffee bits and dark chocolate drizzle. (1 pretzel; 1 oz.)
- Every fresh fruit assortment from Manhattan Fruitier is a one-of-a-kind work of art, created with the very finest offerings available on the day your gift is assembled. Each one showcases a variety of America's most extraordinary fruit, hand selected according to the season and what's best at the daily farmers' markets. Apples may include varieties like Fuji, Pink Lady, Cameo and Sweet Cheeks, while pear varieties might include Bosc, Taylor Gold, Bartlett and d'Anjou. Citrus fruit may include anything from mandarins, tangerines, tangelos and clementines to Cara Cara and other sweet, juicy navel oranges – plus fresh grapefruit. In addition to these year-round classics, summertime assortments may feature fresh stone fruit like peaches, plums and pluots, along with tropical favorites such as kiwi, pomegranates, mangoes and avocados.
- Use & Care
- The premium assortment ships fresh at ambient temperature. Fresh fruit may be stored either at room temperature or in the refrigerator Depending on the variety, the fruit will keep from 5 days to 3 weeks.
- Confections, dried fruit and snacks should be stored at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 5 months unopened. Once opened, store them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Seasonal Fruit: Each assortment is unique – specific fruit varies.
- Foil Wrapped Solid Milk Chocolate Pear with Leaf: Milk chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanillin).
- Dark Chocolate-Dipped Orange Slices: Oranges, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, anhydrous milk fat, soy lecithin, vanillin).
- Nuts and Crunch Snack Mix: Cashews (cashews, soybean oil, salt), almonds (almonds, canola oil, salt), sesame sticks (unbleached wheat flour [contains malted barley flour], soybean oil, sesame seeds, honey coating [sucrose, wheat starch, honey], bulgur wheat, tack blend [maltodextrin, anthem gum], salt, beet powder [for color], turmeric [for color]), chili & lemon corn sticks (yellow corn masa, soybean oil, chili lemon seasoning [maltodextrin (corn), salt, natural flavoring, citric acid, spices, herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, tomato powder, spice, coloring (contains paprika)]), peanuts (roasted in canola oil).
- Dried Pineapple: Pineapple, sugar, citric acid, sulfur dioxide.
- Lemon Pepper Corn Nuts: Corn, palm olein, flavoring (maltodextrin, salt, acidulate, flavor enhancers, thickener, natural food coloring, smoke flavoring).
- Berry, Cherry Nut Trail Mix: Almonds, canola oil, salt, raw cashews, sweetened dried Montmorency tart cherries (sugar, sunflower oil), sweetened dried cranberries (sugar, sunflower oil), pecans, sweetened dried blueberries (sugar, sunflower oil).
- Milk Chocolate Pretzels with Toffee & White Chocolate Pretzel with Dark Chocolate Drizzle: Pretzel ingredients: Chocolate Covered Pretzels: Pretzels (enriched flour, water, canola oil, salt, malt, yeast, soda) Dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor [processed with alkali], milk, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an immulsifier], vanilla [an artificial flavor], Milk Chocolate (sugar, partially hydrogenated kernel and cottonseed oils, nonfat dry milk, milk, glyceryl lacto eseters of fatty acids, soy lecithin, salt and artificial flavor, may contain artificial flavor*), Decorative Sprinkles (Sugar, corn starch, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil [cottonseed and/or soybean], soy lecithin, dextrin, confectioner’s glaze natural and artificial flavor.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Manhattan Fruitier
Celebrated by food lovers around the globe, Manhattan Fruitier has been creating extraordinary gifts since 1987. Each one-of-a-kind gift set is made to order, typically showcasing peak-of-the-season fresh fruit, along with sweet and savory artisanal treats. Designed to please the eye as well as the palate, these gorgeous gifts are unique works of art, inspired by classic Dutch still-life paintings. Every set is hand assembled with impeccable attention to detail, from the expert selection of fruit and other delicacies to the artful placement of decorative elements. The result is an unforgettable gift that works beautifully for any occasion, all year long.