Lobster Mac & Cheese
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Hand made by a family-owned New England seafood company, this award-winning mac and cheese features tender chunks of fresh lobster—sustainably harvested from the waters off the coast of Maine—paired with shell pasta and a mascarpone-cheddar sauce blended with a delicate lemon-herb butter. A crunchy, golden topping of panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese adds texture.
- 2 lb. 8 oz. (serves 4–6).
- Ships frozen and arrives in a ready-to-bake dish.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macaroni and cheese ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt refrigerate the macaroni and cheese, or freeze to serve at a later date. It will keep refrigerated up to 4 days, or frozen up to 3 months, unopened.
- Thaw the macaroni and cheese in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Unwrap the macaroni and cheese and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the top is golden and the cheese is bubbly, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, (folic acid), cream, lobster, mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk, and cream, citric acid), panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), butter (cream, salt), cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), shallots, wheat flour, olive oil, salt, parmesan cheese (milk, salt, rennet), white pepper, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, chives
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Margolis from Awful Fishy tasting. Tiny portion for exorbitant price. Bit into a shell. Fishy tasting. DOES NOT TASTE LIKE LOBSTER! Lobster tastes sweet and succulent. This tasted like day old carp.Date published: 2017-06-27Rated 5 out of 5 by JBVT from Perfection Yes, this is very expensive, yes it would be so nice if it arrived in a porcelain baking dish. Perhaps the price warrants an upgrade - BUT: This entree is amazing. I saved this for my husband's bday tonight after a nighttime snowshoe hike. It was superb. I made a broccoli salad as an accompaniment, and we had our favorite champagne. I highly recommend. If you'd consider the porcelain baking dish, so much the better. Thank you for a superior product. Love WS!Date published: 2017-02-04Rated 2 out of 5 by NancyAnnS from Not as described or shown We previously ordered the lobster pot pies, and they were delicious and delivered exactly as pictured: in small porcelain ramekins. So when we ordered this lobster mac and cheese, we considered the price to include a real dish as described and as shown in the picture, suitable for serving to guests as well as reusable, and as we had previously received. When the order arrived in an aluminum disposable tray, we were disappointed. The tin tray doesn't do justice to or warrant the cost of this food item.Date published: 2015-05-30Rated 5 out of 5 by mcfred from Heaven on Earth This may have been one of the finest meals that I and my guests and I have ever enjoyed. It was every bit as good as I expected and more.Date published: 2015-04-28Rated 1 out of 5 by Chefbillmill from would not recommend! Very small portions, incredibly costly and quality concerns in my opinionDate published: 2014-06-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Billscustomer from Don't waste your time and money I ordered this for Christmas last year thinking what a treat!. The Maine lobster meat over powered the dish. It tasted fishy. Maine lobster is suppose to taste sweet not fishy. I followed the cooking instructions and the dish still cooked uneven.Date published: 2013-11-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Ktwofish from Back for more I bought this for my mother, and she loved it! I'm back to order another one.Date published: 2013-04-20Rated 5 out of 5 by 0919Winnie from Wow -Delicious - a keeper I bought 2 at Christmas....one for my son and one for my niece. The last one was eaten today and their review was EXCELLENT. Both said it had a lot of large pieces of lobster and a delicious sauce. These two families would only give me a truthful comment.....WS please pass this on to the company that prepared this dish.Date published: 2013-03-10