La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range, Matte Black
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The CornuFé 110 range exhibits the superb workmanship and styling that have distinguished La Cornue stoves for nearly a century. Each is assembled in France using advanced manufacturing technology, then meticulously hand finished. Scaled for the home kitchen, the professional-style cooktop is configured with five powerful gas burners while two electric convection ovens feature side-swing doors.
- Five powerful gas burners: three 12,000 BTU burners, one 17,500 BTU center burner, one simmer burner adjustable from 600 BTU to 6,000 BTU.
- Two electric convection ovens with French side-swing doors.
- One oven offers seven functions, including convection and conventional baking/roasting options as well as broiling and defrosting.
- Large storage drawer at bottom.
- Choose from trim fittings in Satin Chrome or Satin Chrome Polished Brass, with brass accents.
White Glove Delivery—with a total charge of $1,300—is required for this item. Our special service provides scheduled delivery, placement in the desired location within your home, unpacking and inspection with the removal of all packaging materials. Procedures for final assembly and installation, including standard gas and electrical connections, are outlined in the owner's manual. We recommend that you make arrangements for professional installation prior to delivery.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 43"W x 28 1/2"D overall; height adjustable from 35 3/4" to 37".
- Product weight: 350 lb.
- Proportioned for use with standard 24" deep base cabinets.
- Includes 4 oven racks (2 flat racks, 2 dropped racks), 2 enamel baking trays and 1 trivet.
- A propane conversion kit is included to convert from natural gas to propane.
- High-Altitude kit required for elevations above 5,000 feet (not included).
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.