La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range, Suzanne Kasler Collection, Liberté
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Founded in 1908, La Cornue is legendary for the unrivaled craftsmanship and innovation of its kitchen ranges. The compact Albertine model is named for the French company's founder and his wife, Albert and Alexandrine Dupuy. Providing professional-level performance in a classic, space-saving design, the Albertine boasts five powerful gas burners and a large electric convection oven.
- Created in partnership with renowned American designer Suzanne Kasler, whose signature La Cornue collection reflects the timeless, classic colors of Europe.
- Five burners include three 12,000 BTU burners, one 17,500 BTU center burner, one simmer burner adjustable from 600 BTU to 6,000 BTU.
- Electric oven features seven functions, including convection and conventional baking/roasting options as well as broiling and defrosting.
- Large storage drawer at bottom.
- Trim accents available in choice of Satin Chrome or Satin Chrome Polished Brass, with brass details.
White Glove Delivery—with a total charge of $1,100—is required for this item. This does not include installation or assembly. Our special service provides scheduled delivery, placement in the desired location within your home, unpacking and inspection with the removal of all packaging materials. Procedures for final assembly and installation, including standard gas and electrical connections, are outlined in the owner's manual. We recommend that you make arrangements for professional installation prior to delivery.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 35 1/2"W x 28 1/2"D overall; height adjustable from 35 3/4" to 37".
- Proportioned for use with standard 24"-deep base cabinets.
- Natural gas range with propane conversion kit included.
- Solid brass enamel-capped burners feature thermocouple safety mechanism.
- Includes four oven racks: 1 wire rack; 1 large tray equipped with broil pan,1 pastry tray,1 telescopic rack.
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.